Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

They should have let that kick boxing chick have a shot at Kimbo....what a joke. Kimbo will be working the drive up window at Micky D's on Monday.

I'm sorry but that was the biggest fixed fight i've ever seen in my life, I just totally lost all my respect and instrest to watch EliteXC and possibly UFC....

Here's some reasons why this was all FIXED

How do you spar the day before a fight? (especially one your bragging your going to kick ***) You don't

Kimbo was pissed when he came out, the ref asked if both fighters where ready and when he said to touch gloves, Kimbo didnt (showing no respect and pissed) but after the fight that you get embarrassed in, you stick around and give props to the guy that beat you with a smile. Then you get on the mic ( all happy) giving Ft. Lauderdale love and inviting everyone to your after party.

The first thing Kimbo went to do was tackle the guy to the ground. Yes he did get hit in the chin but that was because the first thing he went was to tackle a guy who also is a stand up fighter.

Kimbo was still responsive while he was getting pounded and was a stupid call by the ref.

Kimbo has trained with guys like Forrest Griffin ( you dont train with these guys to get knocked out in 14 seconds like that)

That was a joke and I flat out do not respect EliteXC anymore.

I'm sorry but that was the biggest fixed fight i've ever seen in my life, I just totally lost all my respect and instrest to watch EliteXC and possibly UFC....

How do you spar the day before a fight? (especially one your bragging your going to kick ***) You don't

Kimbo was pissed when he came out, the ref asked if both fighters where ready and when he said to touch gloves, Kimbo didnt (showing no respect and pissed) but after the fight that you get embarrassed in, you stick around and give props to the guy that beat you with a smile. Then you get on the mic ( all happy) giving Ft. Lauderdale love and inviting everyone to your after party.

The first thing Kimbo went to do was tackle the guy to the ground. Yes he did get hit in the chin but that was because the first thing he went was to tackle a guy who also is a stand up fighter.

Kimbo was still responsive while he was getting pounded and was a stupid call by the ref.

Kimbo has trained with guys like Forrest Griffin ( you dont train with these guys to get knocked out in 14 seconds like that)

Aw, c'mon man. Dude got his arse whooped. It happens.

Kimbo was the only reason anyone watch elite XC why would they want there bigest money maker to loose like. Kimbo was just exposed as what he really is and thats a street fighter and a joke in the mma world

Kimbo can recover if he actually trains a bit more, EliteXC is the real loser here. They were building their company around Kimbo.

This probably ends any chance of them getting another special on NBC. Eh, that's ok, UFC and Affliction are better anyways.

Speculation is that Elite XC didn't want Petruzelli to go to the ground. Kimbo Slice got hype because of his appearance and knocking out people on youtube. I don't watch Single-A baseball because I prefer a better product. If he wins he gets to continue his hype. Even a lose in which he showed a better ground game and had some improvement wouldn't of killed him. Getting knocked out by a tomato can in 14 seconds makes me wonder if his last fight was fixed.

That fight wasn't set up.... Kimbo Slice has no technique and will get his *** handed to him by any real MMA fighter every time. He should just stick to knocking out nobodys on youtube as opposed to getting knocked out by nobodys on national TV.

That fight wasn't set up.... Kimbo Slice has no technique and will get his *** handed to him by any real MMA fighter every time. He should just stick to knocking out nobodys on youtube as opposed to getting knocked out by nobodys on national TV.

Petruzelli took back his comments but why would he state that he was advised not to take Kimbo to the ground? A smaller company with a person who has gotten national exposure from ESPN and landed them a gig on a Nat'l network. We'll probably never know but stuff like this hurts any sport. You hear about it in Tennis, Boxing, and now MMA. If they're trying to manipulate the outcome they mine as well get Vince McMahon involved and go to the wwe.

Back
Top Bottom