Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

of course he would get beat agaisnt a great MMA fighter. but the thing is, hes 4 fights into his MMA career. name anyone that is 4 fights into their MMA careers that wouldnt.

True, good point. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. I thunk if he gets hooked up with a Gracie or someone of that caliber and he learns how to fight submission style he will be one bad dude.

of course he would get beat agaisnt a great MMA fighter. but the thing is, hes 4 fights into his MMA career. name anyone that is 4 fights into their MMA careers that wouldnt.

Brock Lesnar doesn't get gassed or look terribly lost. He might be over aggressive, but 3 fights in and Lesnar should hold his own against Couture.

I wasnt a Lesnar believer in the beginning, but the guy looks like he wants to be UFC, not just use MMA to make a buck

also, my favorite boxer yuriorkis gamboa (also from miami) is fighting the same night on HBO.

thats what i'll be watching. gamboa is the truth.

2e6aqm8-1.gif

kimbo/shamrock is a joke. shamrock is beyond shot.

What a yawner. Kimbo is a no talent streetfighter fighting an over the hill and undersized Shamrock. Its good hype no substance.

kimbo just lost 13 sec omg lmao thats was funny as **** goodbye kimbo

Somebody just got exposed......and it was indecent.

:lol:

What happened? I was out.

Shamrock apparently cut his eye in training. They pulled in an undercard guy and out him in with Kimbo. He knocked Kimbo out in 13 seconds, totally exposed how bad kimbo really is.Kimbo went to shoot, dropped his hands and got punched right on the button. When he hit the mat on his knees, he took a forearm to the back of the head, a chop to the top of the head and several punches. He rolled onto his back, arms stretched out wide like he was welcoming the kid in, and the guy mounted Kimbo and beat him like he stole something. The ref stepped in and that was that.

Kimbo....LMAO:sidelol:

Damn... I went to Clarion University on a scholarship in 1992 for wrestling. I got to be good friends with Kurt Angle, he was our heavyweight at the time. He was such a bad dude. He taught me a lot especially coming from Florida. Our styles here are way different than there. That's what makes me laugh when I think of guys like Kimbo who might be a bad *** in fighting. The first thing I'd ever do with a guy like that is take him to the ground. I don't care how strong he might be, it means nothing in MMA. Technique is what the sport is about. That's why I think MMA is so cool. You might think you can fight but I guarantee you step in the ring with someone who knows how to wrestle or knows ju-jitsu, you will get your *** taken to school 99% of the time! I said it before I like Kimbo, I just think he's in way over his head! Theres way too many guys who could kick his *** and he gets all the attention, BS.... he'd get smoked by jut about anyone who knows what their doing unless he lands a punch. Theirs way more deserving the limelight than him!

Damn... I went to Clarion University on a scholarship in 1992 for wrestling. I got to be good friends with Kurt Angle, he was our heavyweight at the time. He was such a bad dude. He taught me a lot especially coming from Florida. Our styles here are way different than there. That's what makes me laugh when I think of guys like Kimbo who might be a bad *** in fighting. The first thing I'd ever do with a guy like that is take him to the ground. I don't care how strong he might be, it means nothing in MMA. Technique is what the sport is about. That's why I think MMA is so cool. You might think you can fight but I guarantee you step in the ring with someone who knows how to wrestle or knows ju-jitsu, you will get your *** taken to school 99% of the time! I said it before I like Kimbo, I just think he's in way over his head! Theres way too many guys who could kick his *** and he gets all the attention, BS.... he'd get smoked by jut about anyone who knows what their doing unless he lands a punch. Theirs way more deserving the limelight than him!

See, i knew there was something i like about you.

Now if we could just do something about your political choices:rolleyes:

Just kidding...remind me sometime, i got a good Angle story for ya

Now you sound like my wife's family in Live Oak, Just kidding! I've already told my wife that I wont talk about politics at Thanksgiving no matter who wins. They continually try to change my opinion. I'm only doing what I must because I am tired of the same old, same old. I've been registered Republican my whole life until Bush II. If you can't tell, most of my ideals are the same as most of you. I truely care about our nation and IMO I feel McCain represents the same. I just want a different approach, and I feel Obama will do that, that being said, I love you guys!

Mo, we need to have a beer sometime. I live in West Palm, next time you're in town let's talk!

Back
Top Bottom