Kind of A "Glass Half Full" Week For The Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kind of A "Glass Half Full" Week For The Fins

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
  • For those Tanking for Tua, another loss
  • For those hoping for Rosen, more encouragement over the first half
  • For Everyone:
  • One of our 2 1st Round picks lost today: Texans still can't protect Watson; hopefully the also woeful Bengals will dispense with Pittsburgh tomorrow night
  • 3 previously undefeated teams: Bills, Cowboys, Rams are no longer standing in the way of Perfectville
  • At least3 generically weak teams won this week: Giants, TB and Raiders
  • On the downside: Broncos, Cardinals (and the Kliff Kingsbury/Murray special offense) , Jets and Bengals (who we should be rooting for tomorrow night) are still in the winless running.

All in all, not a great week 4, but it certainly could have been worse :shrug:

Welp, as I said, we need to give Rosen a chance to prove himself, we need to check every avenue... No more, no need for Brees, we have Culpepper.

Even though Rosen again in the 1st half showed promise, this is his 2nd year, and he is playing for the starting for a starting job next year, but inorder to do that, he needs to be far more then just promising in 1st halfs of games. Tua (College or not...Top teams or not) is living up to the hype and far more.

The games get somewhat easier from here on...at least for a bit, Rosen will at best get 12 games, he either from his part starts looking like the answer, or he will be at best our backup next year.

I still think it is going to be much tougher for Miami itself to get the overall #1 pick then people think, so I am hoping that the Steelers and the Texans also fall on their face. Broncos and Colts will be our biggest competition to get that overall #1 at all cost in my opinion.

Washington, Cincinnati and Zona are the biggest threats to us. Washington is horrible and starting a QB with less experience than Rosen.

Washington, Cincinnati and Zona are the biggest threats to us. Washington is horrible and starting a QB with less experience than Rosen.

So does Washington or Arizona draft Tua and trade either Haskins or Murray to Miami for a 2nd round pick? Maybe Miami's found a way to get 1st round quarterbacks one year into their career's at a cheap price.

• For those Tanking for Tua, another loss
  • For those hoping for Rosen, more encouragement over the first half
  • For Everyone:
  • One of our 2 1st Round picks lost today: Texans still can't protect Watson; hopefully the also woeful Bengals will dispense with Pittsburgh tomorrow night
  • 3 previously undefeated teams: Bills, Cowboys, Rams are no longer standing in the way of Perfectville
  • At least3 generically weak teams won this week: Giants, TB and Raiders
  • On the downside: Broncos, Cardinals (and the Kliff Kingsbury/Murray special offense) , Jets and Bengals (who we should be rooting for tomorrow night) are still in the winless running.

All in all, not a great week 4, but it certainly could have been worse :shrug:

Don’t forget the Redskins! Our biggest threat for the title of worst team in the nfl...

Washington put up 21 and 15 points against 2 top 5 defenses (so far), if Case Keenum plays even a half I can't imagine him not throwing a minimum of 2 TD's against the 32nd ranked defense.

Was not a god week for our tank. Houston losing was good but N.O. winning last night was bad. Hoping the Bengals can win tonight but not holding my breath with them on the road.

So does Washington or Arizona draft Tua and trade either Haskins or Murray to Miami for a 2nd round pick? Maybe Miami's found a way to get 1st round quarterbacks one year into their career's at a cheap price.
Miami is getting the first pick in the draft. Even if they didn't, I don't think Arizona is. And if they did...they're going to draft a first round QB for the third year in a row and jettison their previous pick once again?!?!?

tenor.gif

I think Arizona will get it turned around in a few games. It takes a while to install a new offense, and they're starting a rookie QB, so it'll take time, but they'll trend up by the end of the season I think. If not, maybe they'll ditch Kingsbury and Murray and we can trade them Rosen back. ….. kidding …. kidding ...……….. sheesh.

Cincinnati has too much talent to stay bad for too long. Once AJ Green gets back, they've gotta start picking up wins.

Washington, unfortunately, is a real threat. We really shouldn't beat them, it could be catastrophic.

It's a competitive league.

We may not distinguish ourselves until week 12.

Murray playin' big so far.

Back
Top Bottom