Kinda annoying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kinda annoying

Grid

What? no Texans flag?
Reaction score
Its kinda annoying how 90% of yalls team has an excuse for why they lost.

What i mean is.. none of them give the texans any respect.. even after losing to them.

I know the loss can be contributed quite a bit to the sloppy play of the Dolphins.

but its not like the Texans were just out there playing like a high school team.. we played a good game and came out there prepared. We called good plays, MADE big plays, and came away with a win.

Yet, every qoute I see from a Miami player is something to the effect of:

"When you play like we did.. ANYONE can beat you"

Basicly saying.. its not that the Texans deserve to wash our jock.. its just that we didnt go out and play like we should have.

:p bleh.. seems like losing would have made at least some of them a little more humble.

I guess being a Houstonian and loving my team.. I just dont understand how everyone else can give us NO respect.. when we have so much talent. I cant wait till we get to the superbowl.

Originally posted by Grid
Its kinda annoying how 90% of yalls team has an excuse for why they lost.

What i mean is.. none of them give the texans any respect.. even after losing to them.

I know the loss can be contributed quite a bit to the sloppy play of the Dolphins.

but its not like the Texans were just out there playing like a high school team.. we played a good game and came out there prepared. We called good plays, MADE big plays, and came away with a win.

Yet, every qoute I see from a Miami player is something to the effect of:

"When you play like we did.. ANYONE can beat you"

Basicly saying.. its not that the Texans deserve to wash our jock.. its just that we didnt go out and play like we should have.

:p bleh.. seems like losing would have made at least some of them a little more humble.

I guess being a Houstonian and loving my team.. I just dont understand how everyone else can give us NO respect.. when we have so much talent. I cant wait till we get to the superbowl.

That's mainly because that is not the Dolphins team we are use to seeing play at home. Our players normally do not miss so many tackles.

I give credit to your team for winning that game, but with all respect, if the Dolphins played even half their BEST you all do not come close to winning that game.

Your team has talent, but your team is not in the same category as far as talent goes, at this point of course.

Again all the BEST the rest of the season. I like wacthing the TEXANS, they are very exciting on offense, and solid on D.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom