Kiper May Actually Know What Hes Talking About

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Two things came to fruition today that he basically called today on the 2 hour draft special on ESPN.

1) He said Denver would likely trade out of the 1st round.

2) He said Jason Campbell has risen to the late 1st rounder, and Pasquerelli is now reporting thats who Washington is targeting with #25.

Congrats Mel!

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
Dolfan1000 said:
Two things came to truition today that he basically called today on the 2 hour draft special on ESPN.

2) He said Jason Campbell has risen to the late 1st rounder, and Pasquerelli is now reporting thats who Washington is targeting with #25.

Congrats Mel!
He has also said that Mike Williams is the best player in the draft. Just rated slightly higher than Edwards. Also above both the QBs who he said wouldnt be in the top three last year. I tend to agree with him and would really like us to do some weeling and dealing and draft Mike Williams if possible. Best player availible is the goal that every team states at the begining and we could possibley get him at a lower pick.

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I like Mel as well. The NFL is a very difficult thing to predict, as we have all seen.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
'TRUITION???" :roflmao: Er ahhh I think you meant "fruition." :lol:

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Dolfan1000 said:
Two things came to truition today that he basically called today on the 2 hour draft special on ESPN.

Congrats Mel!
Now the Skins trade makes some sense but if Campbell does not make it No 25 they will be up the creek without a paddle.There are other teams who love him as well and could well outmaneuver the Skins .

PhinstiGator

Hungry For A Championship
Reaction score
Timmy54 said:
He has also said that Mike Williams is the best player in the draft. ....
I almost agree with his reasoning. He basically compared Mike Williams to Michael Clayton describing him as a bigger version of MC.

That whole year off talk with Mike Williams is hog wash. Good grief, Pro Bowl TE Antonio Gates didn't even play college ball and he caught 81 passes and 13 TD's last season. It's about having the skills to play the game. Michael Clayton had it and should have been drafted as a top 5 player. Mike Williams has undeniable football skills.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
That's not really true I mean they could just take a DE. They'll be strong around that range.

Top Bottom