Kiper says 'Skins likely to trade down from #5 spot. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper says 'Skins likely to trade down from #5 spot.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
(I just felt like using the little traffic light signal because I've never used it before.)

Just throwing out ideas here. What if we traded the Skins Wally and the third rounder for their #5? Anyone think they'd go for that?
Just making conversation.

hmmm that could get us a elite reciever and we could use the later pick for a guard or even a quarterback at 5 maybe benny R and still get a woods or williams later on. I like it:)

if we did that, id root for gallery to fall to us and then take the best WR available at 20

i think gallery would be gone by 5.

I think it would be wally and our 1st for their # 5 and their 2nd rd pick. use that #5 ongallery and the 2nd on a wr

anyone in the top 5 can use him. the only team that has a good oline outta the 5 is the cardinals.

giants are doing everything in their power to trade up and take manning which if that happens you could see this
1. Manning to the giants
2. Mike WIlliams to Raiders (rumors out in LA is that they want him more than fitz)
3. Fitz to the cards since Denny green has a man crush on him
4. Roethlisberger or another trade down for the chargers?
5. Dolphins with te skins pick--better be gallery if it were here and hes on the board

plus aside from the trade rumors surrounding the giants/chargers, it's well known that coughlin doesnt like collins as the starting qb, and he wont be a fan of gallery and his long hair/earring... hes not a tom coughlin guy so i expect them to make a big push for manning since they will be ridiculed if they pass on gallery

couldnt get the skins 2nd rd pick unless denver is involved in the deal somehow since wash already traded the 2nd pick w/ Bailey to get portis.

If we do end up with 2 1st round picks, we need to get Carey and a receiver. Reggie williams, Rashaun Woods, Lee Evans or Michael Clayton. If we do that we are set on offense.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Thanks for that very in-depth answer that fully explained why you think that way.

(j/k.)
you did not say you wanted a fully detailed in depth answer to your question... or i would have gave you one.... i also did not want to type that much... :jk:

The reason why Washington wants to trade down is because they only have TWO PICKS IN THE ENTIRE DRAFT. :eek: 1st round and 5th round. THAT'S IT.

Last year they only had three. 2nd, 3rd, 7th.

If we want to get into that 5 spot, we'd have to give up Wally and the #20 pick to get there. Maybe we could get them to give up a 4th next year or something.

Back
Top Bottom