Kipers 2001 Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kipers 2001 Draft

RonnieB23 said:
True, but also year of bust at WR with D.Terrell, K.Robinson & R.Gardner.
Did anyone else see that quote from Terrell the other day claiming he was better than Moss!!! :sidelol:

I think he only picked 4 or 5 right..and he included a bunch of busts!

Another Kiper classic was when he picked Nugent to the jets correctly which obviously had Berman and co slavering but they neglected to mention that outside of round 1 he failed to pick a correct selection in the rest of the draft!!!

i can't blame Kiper for being wrong on his mocks, he doesnt know what teams are going to do, he can give his opinion on what they should do and what hte teams tell him but thats all he knows, he doesnt know deep down what saban wants to do. Also 1 trade is all it takes to mess up a whole draft.

Finfan86 said:
i can't blame Kiper for being wrong on his mocks, he doesnt know what teams are going to do, he can give his opinion on what they should do and what hte teams tell him but thats all he knows, he doesnt know deep down what saban wants to do. Also 1 trade is all it takes to mess up a whole draft.
quite right as someone said in another thread the guy knows his stuff and puts in the hours can't ask any more than that (doesn't mean i won't laugh when he's wrong or his hair piece escapes though :tongue:)

@@@@@ said:
quite right as someone said in another thread the guy knows his stuff and puts in the hours can't ask any more than that (doesn't mean i won't laugh when he's wrong or his hair piece escapes though :tongue:)

that was boomer in the ask boomer thread. I do hate though that he will point out the 1 pick he got right, over hte 400+ he got wrong but i guess i would do the same

Back
Top Bottom