Knicks in prime spot to land Calipari | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knicks in prime spot to land Calipari

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
He doesn't leave until he knows the sanctions are coming, and I'm sure they have an army of people at Kentucky making sure nothing can fall back on him. Unless money is the primary objective, I can't see how NY would have that much appeal. Sacramento makes more sense....he could have a lot of fun with Thomas, Evans, Cousins.....and throw in Gilchrist for good measure.

Nahhhhh he is not leaving Lexington....like he said, "Why leave?....I just won a championship."

Nahhhhh he is not leaving Lexington....like he said, "Why leave?....I just won a championship."

I'm a Memphis fan and he said he wasn't gonna leave us. He is a liar and Kentucky will find out.

Would be a terrible hire. Calipari is no NBA coach. As for Calipari leaving UK, it will happen, because he's as blatant a cheater as you'll ever find. He'll skip town right before the sanctions come.

If the knicks offer him a lot of money he is gone. That is all that crook cares about

i think new york should stick with woodson.i don't get how he took mediocre atlanta teams to the second round of the EC so many times, and got fired after a winning season, yet still gets overlooked for HC jobs.the team is playing harder and more defensively cohesive under him...go with woody.

calipari would be a disaster...what he did with the new jersey nets should tell you all you need to know.

Calipari sucks. He's a good recruiter, but he does that illegally, so really he's just a criminal. I wish he went to the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom