Knicks Sign Marbury... Bad News for this Heat Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knicks Sign Marbury... Bad News for this Heat Fan

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
As a Heat fan this is horrible news because now we'll be battling Stephon and the Knicks more often, but above all, personally Stephon Marbury was my favorite player outside of the Heat team and now he'll be playing on the Heat's biggest rival, NY Knicks. Thank goodness next year with the realignment of the divisions, the Heat and Knicks will not be in the same division any longer.

as a Nets fan s/b interesting to see lots of Stephon - Kidd matchups :D

At least the Knicks will not boring anymore...

The Knicks got rid of their whole future. They might be able to make the playoffs this year, but they won't do anything. However, they now have no future. They got rid of two first round picks, Milos Vujanic (one of the best players in Europe who will probably come to the NBA next season), and Maciej Lampe (a second round pick who would have been a lottery pick if there wasn't a problem with his contract with Real Madrid, but the problem was settled and he is in the NBA. He is young and has tons of potential).

The Suns may suck for the rest of this year, but they have gained a lot of cap room for next year and some good young talent and draft picks. The Knicks got rid of their draft, some young talent, and are now more screwed in terms of the cap. This trade may look good now, but the Suns won't regret it in a few years.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
As a Heat fan this is horrible news because now we'll be battling Stephon and the Knicks more often, but above all, personally Stephon Marbury was my favorite player outside of the Heat team and now he'll be playing on the Heat's biggest rival, NY Knicks. Thank goodness next year with the realignment of the divisions, the Heat and Knicks will not be in the same division any longer.

Not bad news for me at all, it's not like Dwyane Wade can't handle Marbury. I think Wade will develop into a better player. For the Knicks, Allen Houston isn't getting much younger, and I don't care how good KVH is playing.. he's still SOFT.

Back
Top Bottom