Knight Press conference! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight Press conference!

du du du du du tap tap tap tap du du du.... Thanks for listening to Yahoo Broadcast, Your Program is Coming Soon....du du du du du tap tap tap tap du du du

:angry:

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
du du du du du tap tap tap tap du du du.... Thanks for listening to Yahoo Broadcast, Your Program is Coming Soon....du du du du du tap tap tap tap du du du

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

I feel you.....What up with the press confrence ??

/me pulls out hammer and commences the ass whoopin' on the speakers! NOOOOOOoooooooooooo...............*poof*

Ok, I'm starting to get really annoyed. Maybe we never signed Knight, and the Dolphins are doing this as a joke... :lol:

I hope they moved it to 3:00pm. If I have to listen to this music for another half hour I'm going to get violent....

Imagine if they forgot to activate the live feed and we miss the whole press conference....

Sorry, I should not have gone there....

Phins Phan

Originally posted by Phins Phan
Imagine if they forgot to activate the live feed and we miss the whole press conference....
Sorry, I should not have gone there....

Phins Phan

Bad Phins Phan, bad!

OMG I can't stand this anymore.I can't last another half hour listening to this music...

I'm digging this groove baby.

Yeah!

Wahwahwahwah... (chickachickachickachicka)

doo-doo doo-doo

bumbum bumbum

"Thanks for listening to Yahoo Broadcast - You're program is coming up soon"

Bahbah BAHbah

(chickachickachickachicka)

:jk:

I think we miss the confrence...I think phin fan is right because Sammy is on Hank show being interview..

Back
Top Bottom