Knight Signed? / Don't talk in definetes about Knight being a Fin/Sammy Knight is a D | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight Signed? / Don't talk in definetes about Knight being a Fin/Sammy Knight is a D

Damn, if the bills were in the chase for him, he'd be a Bill by noon.;)

Re: Sammy Knight is a Dolphin.

Originally posted by Coolguy3
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/afc-signings

Says right here he's signed with Miami. :)

Hate to bust your bubble... but that page has said that for at least 2 days now and we have been talking about it for that long.... There has been NO other source of confirmation... The consensus is that its a mistake.

Okay, check it good. He is on the way. If you click next to his name on that page, where it says UNDISCLOSED, it gives you details. This is still good cause the league thinks it's practically done already.

Here's the link

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/MIA/6356580

Again, my apologizes. I don't get a chance to stay up to date on topics and this board moves pretty fast.

A mod can simply delete it.

Sorry. :)

alright, I'm going to get to the bottom of this! :popup: I just emailed the sports editor of the Sun-Sentinal, maybe he cn shed some light! Hey, isn't Miguel a reporter? He should just call the NFL and ask 'em, what's up with that?:huh:

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
alright, I'm going to get to the bottom of this! :popup: I just emailed the sports editor of the Sun-Sentinal, maybe he cn shed some light! Hey, isn't Miguel a reporter? He should just call the NFL and ask 'em, what's up with that?:huh:

Well, I've talked to some people and they've told me that knight will sign with the Packers, not the Dolphins.

Then you have all these reports from the Herald saying he will be signed, but then again, the Herald always seems to be wrong about these things.

I really don't have a clear idea of what's happening, but based on what people have told me, I'm leaning towards Knight signing with the Packers again.

Originally posted by Migs182005

Well, I've talked to some people and they've told me that knight will sign with the Packers, not the Dolphins.

Then you have all these reports from the Herald saying he will be signed, but then again, the Herald always seems to be wrong about these things.

I really don't have a clear idea of what's happening, but based on what people have told me, I'm leaning towards Knight signing with the Packers again.

That would really suck if he went to the Packers. Lets hope he changes his mind. I thought he wasn't into the cold weather thing.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

That would really suck if he went to the Packers. Lets hope he changes his mind. I thought he wasn't into the cold weather thing.

I know, we could really use his presence on our defense.

I hope I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom