know idea | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

know idea

Originally posted by Phinzone

...been a week or so of this, he starts a rant with another guy (possibly same name to give himself credebility?), states things as a matter of fact, then comes home from Taco Bell in a huff ...
:roflmao:

Post of the day. :up:

I think that what's making Andrews value go up is the fact that he might be able to play both RT and RG and Smiley can only play guard. I think Smiley might turn out to be a better guard than Andrews will as a tackle.But I think Andrews will be gone and I don't think we'll take Smiley at 20. Just my opinion and I wouldn't cry if we took either of them.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

This dude is a trip.

I'm not responding to anymore of your threads, because when people disagree with you...you shoot them down behind the computer. Why do you take things so personal?

Something's wrong with this dude.

Naw...

This forum just takes some degree of acceptance.

Acceptance that "the exchange" is unlike most message boards.

It'll grow on him just like it has most of us.

Dolphan 954, I think its funny how u say......"possibly same name to give himself crediblity". There happens to alot of people on this baord that agree with me when I am debating an issue. I suspect that these same people might not appreciate u discounting there opinion, i sure don't. All I have been doing latley, is trying to defend my credibility from u and others, who will make up lies and and try to make someone look bad just because I disagree with u and let u know it.

Zod, he'll eventually quit patting himself on the back... eventually. Then all can smile and recall the foolishness of youth.

Why would I not defend myself when lies and false discrediting information is being posted about me?? I think many would do the same as I and fight back a little bit. I may be a outgoing poster, but I have NEVER discredited anyone or made up lies about them.

Originally posted by ZOD

Naw...

This forum just takes some degree of acceptance.

Acceptance that "the exchange" is unlike most message boards.

It'll grow on him just like it has most of us.

Maybe not..... :lol:

Bomber, my advice would be just to speak your mind on an issue and let it go.

Most members just like to read the differing opinions rather than the defense of the opinions.

That's good advice. Hell, I don't even know if I follow it. :lol:

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
Why would I not defend myself when lies and false discrediting information is being posted about me?? I think many would do the same as I and fight back a little bit. I may be a outgoing poster, but I have NEVER discredited anyone or made up lies about them.

Do I sense a vast right-wing conspiracy?

No, i think ur sensing someone who if defending themself discrediting info. . Thats is all I am doing.

I know what ur talkin about zod and thanks for the advice, I just have to respond to the false allegations I am hearing.

Bomber, I think everyone noticed the chambers guy poking you and if we took the time to read the linked message we'd see that he picked the wrong post. I think the rest of us are just saying "dude... chill".

I know where ur comin from tee, im real tired of it to. I just want to talk to the issues. But when a couple people a intentially trying to make me look bad by posting crap, I will not rollover. Don't know many who would.

Muck rolls over quite often. :cp:

Back
Top Bottom