know what this game does to me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

know what this game does to me?

dirtywhiteboy

the future
Reaction score
makes me think about crazy **** like this:

on the very nice kr by minor that minny's kicker (epstien) was injured could have made the difference, couldn't it?

i just heard he is their long fg kicker, think he would have made it if he had kicked it instead of anderson?
ahhh, who knows...it was just a thought. we as fans of the phins are very good at thinking like this...especially when the dolphins evil twin keeps showing up for the road games! wonder where the real team is on gameday? do they have sunday ticket? grilling out with the family? i don't blame them...i wouldn't want to play in buffalo, gb, ne, or any of those cold places...hell, it was 68 degrees in that damn dome today! thayt's cold as ****!:eek:

just some thoughts, now i will go shower this loss funk off of me...

That game was

clear.gif

There is nothing more pathetic than what if threads. How about this one. What if Miami would have capitalized on any of the 3 first half turn overs? What if anyone on the Dolphins knew how to recover a fumble? What if we could have kept our defense off the feild for more than 10 minutes in the first half? What if the Grimm Reaper came down and tapped old Mort on the shoulder before his kick? Blah Blah Blah the only what if is this one. What if the Dolphins didn't shoot themselves in the foot every time thet had a chance to pull a way from the pack this season.

Dajesus, what if the fins went on to make playoffs and make the Sb. Will you kick yourself on the head for sounding like you're giving up on your team too early?

Hey Justafan what if the sky parted and Jesus Christ himself came down from heaven and accepted all non sinners in to his perfect world we call heaven?

What if I found a majic lamp on the beach and when I rubbed it a geenie came out and gave me 3 wishes?

What if I followed the rainbow to the end, and found leprachauns and pot of gold?

What if Hue Heffner called tomorrow and said "hey Brian I really like the cut of your jib would you like to take over for me when I retire?"

I would be happier than a pig 'n' $hit, but they are all on an equal plain.

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
hey dajesus, my thread was all in fun...give it a rest.

What if dajesus wasn't such a co<k sucker? Would my post be cool?

Back
Top Bottom