konrad on lebatard's show now... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

konrad on lebatard's show now...

chevysales

Starter
Reaction score
and said he very much doubts ricky will ever be in the dolphins locker room and sabin's value to organization means nothing more then trade.

ropeweed couldn't take pressure of centerpiece of dolphins and definetly couldn't handle the uncomfortability that would come if he entered the locker room...this was from konrad's lips.

also said that last season the offense never met as a group... having 3 "coordinator's" but only one with a title, one wanting to pass, one doing what wanny wanted and one just wanting the job. it was total disarray (tell me something we don't know).

interesting to say the least.

also said his recurring head injuries (yes a few concusssions) are attributed to lead blocking his head into others chest on first down whle ricky was running. he was alluding to 2002-2003.

now he is no expert but always is a good interview especially with lebbie previously (prior to konnie's calling into show) bringing up the fact that what konrad did was no different then what ricky did but no uproar from fans (raider) over konrad quitting...who btw had a higher base salary than ricky. and konrad said on some levels it was the same.

FireWrongstedt said:
He also quit in May- not a week and a half before training camp.

I also doubt the Raiders were counting on him for 75% of their offense. Plenty of FB's out there willing to put their heads down and plow.

That and i dont think the Raiders were counting on Konrad to get the ball 300 times.

he quit because his body was at danger from permanent injury. Pothead quit because he failed 2 drug test and was happier smoking weed than playing football.

FireWrongstedt said:
He also quit in May- not a week and a half before training camp.

interesting as konrad said he was brought in to be the pass catcher they lost in the jolley trade... and to fill a bigger role than he had here as an h back...but with his injury history that sounds suspect at best.

yes timing is different for sure and no way the impact is the same for either team.

just mentioning a very good interview...which will be followed at 5 pm by OJ Simpson...

chevysales said:
also said that last season the offense never met as a group... having 3 "coordinator's" but only one with a title, one wanting to pass, one doing what wanny wanted and one just wanting the job. it was total disarray (tell me something we don't know).

This is exactly the reason our organization became the laughing stock of the NFL.

Now we will finally get to see what kind of players we really have on offense (including Feeley).

It may not be a playoff year, but it is going to be a interesting year.

chevysales said:
and said he very much doubts ricky will ever be in the dophins locker room and sabin's value to organization means nothing more then trade.

ropeweed couldn't take pressure of centerpiece of dolphins and definetly couldn't handle the uncomfortability that would come if he entered the locker room.
Yes but wasn't that when Ricky was off his meds? That small yet big detail may make a huge difference.

chevysales said:
That is probably the absolute truth. It's a shame because Wanny was probably a really nice and caring guy. Our team sure seemed like it was run into the ground these last few years. I have faith Saban will turn us around.

chevysales said:

It doesnt matter who the O coordinator is when your QB throws it for six the other way. I think we set a record or something for TD's the other way. But I do agree that the indecisiveness has a lot to do with the attitude we brought to the games.

As others mentioned....Konrad retired and provided a reason. He also said that a recent physical wasn't too promising. Ricky quit and didnt provide a reason, then changed his story a couple times.

They did NOT do the same thing.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
It doesnt matter who the O coordinator is when your QB throws it for six the other way. I think we set a record or something for TD's the other way. But I do agree that the indecisiveness has a lot to do with the attitude we brought to the games.

Maybe the QB is throwing the ball for int because the offense has no idea what it is doing. We all know the QB shouldn't throw bad balls, but there was nothin good about our offense last year and never did we have recievers getting open consistently.

can someone walk me through the process of adding a gif file to my signature? I'd really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom