Konrad's 1st run of the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Konrad's 1st run of the season

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
That was perfect timing to give Konrad his first run of the season. The Giants defense were completely focused on Ricky. I know Rob had a couple of other runs, but the first one was an excellent call.

I suppose Norv deserves credit on the McKnight reverse as well. Good timing on both plays.

Don't forget the fullback passes and screens. Too much concentration on Ricky alone. Even when he only had 39 yards rushing Ricky was responsible for most of our yardage tonight.

Norv called a hell of a game...Ricky would have had an 100 yard game IF we had Dixon and Ruddy in...IMO. Props to Norv.

Konrad had a very solid but quiet game...remember that 20 yard screen? Awesome play.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Norv called a hell of a game...Ricky would have had an 100 yard game IF we had Dixon and Ruddy in...IMO. Props to Norv.

Konrad had a very solid but quiet game...remember that 20 yard screen? Awesome play.

Hey, it's surprising to hear someone wanting Dixon and Ruddy back in the lineup. I think we just realize how valuable they are to this team after all.

I was one calling for McKinney to replace Ruddy in the starting lineup.

As for Dixon I would want to see him back in the lineup, but not as the LT because Smith needs the playing time to developp. But where do you put him ?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Don't forget the fullback passes and screens. Too much concentration on Ricky alone. Even when he only had 39 yards rushing Ricky was responsible for most of our yardage tonight.

You're right. I forgot about some of the screen passes, especially the one towards the end of the first half.

I always wanna see Konrad get the ball more. He had quite a few important first downs/plays today. Good game by him.

If Dixon's healed, put him in for Nails. Nails doesn't look like he's back yet. Even when I saw him get outside pulling he never seemed to find anyone to hit.

I agree that McKinney for Ruddy has had a surprisingly deleterious effect on our run blocking. Don't know if it's because of Ruddy's linecalls and experience, or if McKinney just isn't getting the job done physically, but the interior line needs to toughen up, and fast.

Back
Top Bottom