Kordell Stewart to be relased, we can sign him as a back up if we dont keep fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kordell Stewart to be relased, we can sign him as a back up if we dont keep fiedler

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
He can be a top back up for us in the long run, however there are more competitive back ups in free agency. He is slated to be released and is an experience yet inconsistent quarterback who has made it to two afc championships.

As a back up receiver. I'd much rather have Sage as our backup. Kordell simply should have never listened to Cowher, he isn't a QB. he's a WR and has messed up his career IMO.

I posted a thread about this as a joke 2 weeks ago. This is funny.... The fact is we SHOULD sign him. Being able to play QB and WR would alleviate 2 of our concerns! Plus I heard he was a good punter too, this means we wouldn't need to waste money resigning Matt Turk! It's the perfect solution.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
He can be a top back up for us in the long run, however there are more competitive back ups in free agency. He is slated to be released and is an experience yet inconsistent quarterback who has made it to two afc championships.

What's wrong with you anyway?

K Stewart, my God man!

Oliver...

Re: Re: Kordell Stewart to be relased, we can sign him as a back up if we dont keep fiedler

Originally posted by ohall

What's wrong with you anyway?

K Stewart, my God man!

Oliver...

:lol: Seriously, I think some people are getting ahead of themselves here. Kordell Stewart......:nono:

I'd take Jay OR brian OR sage in a back up role over this flop of a QB.

I am a better QB then that Fruit Cake. We could sign him to play WR though he has better hands then McNight

Two questions
1) Whom, pray tell, would he be backing up?
2) I assume then you would be either against drafting a QB or for loosing Sage. Correct?

Norv likes him and he may end up in Black and Silver.:lol:

Originally posted by juniorseau55

YOU have GOT to be kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:goof:

:lol:

Mairno1983

I have better credentials:

5'9", 160 , weak arm, never played a down- but I have won 4 straight Super Bowls in Madden 2004

I'm sure we all realized. Just hearing the name Kordell Stewart makes me shudder......

Back
Top Bottom