Kordell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kordell

gee he tosses INT's? And this with a very effective O line? How can this be?

NE sucks...What a bunch of bull...I think I will watch a Movie next weekend...screw the blowout BowlII :fire: :goof:

Originally posted by Flyin11
NE sucks...What a bunch of bull...I think I will watch a Movie next weekend...screw the blowout BowlII :fire: :goof:

At least watch the Rock n Jock super bowl Saturday at 1 PM. Dan Marino is gonna be in that.:)

I'm going to do something else....Rams and Patsies...2 teams who I don't have any ineterest in....Blowout Bowl 2002 :goof:

you said if the pats won............

Originally posted by Flyin11
I'm going to do something else....Rams and Patsies...2 teams who I don't have any ineterest in....Blowout Bowl 2002 :goof:
you would pull for the rams or eagles!:rolleyes:

How about Bledsoe?
He showed that he deserves to be the starter in the SUPER BOWL!! It was a GODSEND for the Patriots that Brady got hurt! Because Bledsoe made some throws that Brady just wouldn't have made! The Patriots are stupid if they start BRADY!!

Re: you said if the pats won............

Originally posted by dolfan06

I just have no interest in this So called: Superbowl...So I'm rooting for nadda....If the Rams crush the Patsies..so be it :fire:

Re: you said if the pats won............

Originally posted by dolfan06
the pats have reall surprised me in all their games, don't be surprised if its a close game!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom