Koren Robinson Come On Down | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren Robinson Come On Down

Schleprock said:
How about we start posting a tab under your usernames here that says "registered child offender" or "recovering addict" or "Al Qaeda Representative" :rolleyes:

:rofl3:

Schleprock said:
What the hell are you adding McMike in their for???????????????????????????????????

Christ people, get of the McMichael is a wife beater/troublemaker bandwagon. I'm so sick of you clueless people putting an INNOCENT MAN down. How about we start posting a tab under your usernames here that says "registered child offender" or "recovering addict" or "Al Qaeda Representative" :rolleyes:

My point is that he WAS arrested for his wife beating or whatever he was initially charged for. Subsequently, the charges were dropped (by his wife). I am NOT a clueless individual...What I said was true. He was arrested and has had off-field problems.

Look, I realize that pro players come from all walks of life and have varied backgrounds. That means there will be a less than desirable element in football, just like in life. McMike's case is probably a minor deal. But do we need more of these types of players that have proven to have off-field issues that affect their play (if you count suspensions and fines from the league as affecting their play...afterall, they can't be effective if they aren't playing.)

I might feel differently if WR were a dire need and we could get Robinson with a desirable cap number. I see more potential in Boston than I do Robinson. WR is not a critical need for us...let's pass on Robinson and look at DBs....

DolphinsFan4evr said:
I really hope we can sign mcquarters...but believe it or not i would mind picking up Robinson...he was a first or second round pick whos off the field problems are keeping him from a great career. i think he would be an awesome addition to the wr corps

Robinson sucks, you guys are reaching now.

I'm very confident with all of our WR's now assuming David Boston can stay healthy. I don't want Koren Robinson's salary and I don't with his attitude.

DolphinsFan4evr said:
we dont have enough talent at wr right now..we barely have a 3rd receiver. and if Boston goes down again we wont have a 3rd receiver.

And we need the speed. chambers is the only speed receiver we have....
sign robinson for the minimum or thereabouts, and send him downfield a few plays a game to get the other guys open...

like i said he needs to get his personal life in gear first...maybe this last arrest will help, but i dont see how it can hurt...hes too talented
Gilmore is faster than Chambers. If Gilmore can step up then the speed element is there.

Koren has already been suspensed 4 games. After this leatest problem he's lookin at 8 games.

Do you guys honestly think Saban is going to bring in a guy with a history of drug and alcohol probalems in after the whole Ricky thing?

Koren Robinson couldnt catch a cold in New England!!! This guy is Edward Stonehands, just say NO!!!

FanMarino said:
Gilmore is faster than Chambers. If Gilmore can step up then the speed element is there.
This is a true statement, i remember a couple of times he was open and feely over threw the ball ( just barely though ) They would have been td"s to

D_NT, CB, or SS come on down. Don't really need another WR unless someone gets hurt.

the market for alcoholic deep threats is not as competitive as i thought it would be, though i have heard that the betty ford clinic is bringing robinson in for a tryout ;)

Back
Top Bottom