Koren Robinson in trouble again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren Robinson in trouble again

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Seahawks | Robinson in Trouble Again - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:04:14 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks WR Koren Robinson has been charged with DUI and reckless driving following a May 6 incident. This latest incident could spell the end for the troubled wide receiver in Seattle. He pleaded not guilty Tuesday, May 31 to the misdemeanor criminal charges filed in Kirkland Municipal Court, and he is due back before Judge Albert Raines July 18, documents show.

I believe that i heard that if Robinson got in trouble again, then he would be released. So do expect Robinson to be released later on.

Robinson is looking like a shocking bust

@@@@@ said:
Robinson is looking like a shocking bust

he's a troublemaker, but not a bust...do you understand there is a difference? he still puts up very solid numbers on the field, but getting in trouble off the field just means he has character issues.

He's a jack *** who has a case of the drops. He's about to play his *** straight out of the league. Thats what I call a bust.

Martel said:
He's a jack *** who has a case of the drops. He's about to play his *** straight out of the league. Thats what I call a bust.

hes not going to be out of the league anytime soon. he drops to many balls, but is still a pretty good WR.

Atila said:
he's a troublemaker, but not a bust...do you understand there is a difference? he still puts up very solid numbers on the field, but getting in trouble off the field just means he has character issues.
Er lets see a single 1000 yard season and 12 td's in 5 years for a 9th overall pick forget the off field stuff he hasn't produced and is a bust plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom