Koren Robinson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren Robinson

PressCoverage said:
well, while i'm certainly not comfortable signing one bad character guy after another...

anyone who says Koren Robinson "sucks" isn't really paying attention. some drops problems? yes... but he is a game breaker...

Yup, I agree

I actually rather have Robinson than Boston. Robinson could be a huge sleeper if he was coached by our WR coach and OC.

PressCoverage said:
well, while i'm certainly not comfortable signing one bad character guy after another...

anyone who says Koren Robinson "sucks" isn't really paying attention. some drops problems? yes... but he is a game breaker...

I disagree

As far as drops "some drops problems" is very generous of you when describing Robinson. It's more than a minor issue with him. It's absolutely a HUGE factor in evaluating his talent. We aren't talking about someone who occasionally drops a ball or two. This guy constantly loses his concentration, and brings his team down.

I'll stand by my original comment.

I for one would like to bring in Robinson he still has talent and has decent hands i think it is more of a focus/concentration thing... something that can be coached or fixed mentally im all for a change of scenary and see what happens. He should come fairly cheap.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I disagree

As far as drops "some drops problems" is very generous of you when describing Robinson. It's more than a minor issue with him. It's absolutely a HUGE factor in evaluating his talent. We aren't talking about someone who occasionally drops a ball or two. This guy constantly loses his concentration, and brings his team down.

I'll stand by my original comment.

well, while he has had some untimely drops (and duper and clayton didn't?), i would question, moreso, the motivation and mindset of the entire Seahawks clubhouse ... He is a No. 1 receiver, destroys the jam, creates great seperation and can take it to the house on the skinny post...

now then, he also appears to have a drinking/drug problem... which is the reason i wouldn't sign him, not his dropsies...

PS: the Green Monster was a necessity back in the day, as there's a street and railroad track that runs behind Fenway, not to mention the "Mass. Pike" ((Boston native here))... here's an overhead picture:
http://www.ballparks.com/baseball/american/fenway.htm

KoRen Robinson will be a PAtriot Or A bill. They need recievers cuz they gotta play against us 2wice a year and our Secondary will be pretty scary if we sign 1 of the FA's. So beware Afc East

GRYPHONK said:
Well him dropping passes would fit right in with our current receivers (except for Booker)

He is definitely worth a look.

I wouldn't mind giving him an incentive based contract.

He does have alot of naggage. However, sometimes all it takes is a change of scenary. We shall see.

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Robinson and Gilmore and Thompson.

This would be a good move because Booker and Boston seem to get injured as well.

Pfft, Booker was just as bad as any WR/TE we had last year for dropping passes. Chambers has the best hands, just drops the easy ones. Loses concentration.

GRYPHONK said:

I think this is the most abused phrase in the world of sporting fan forums.

GRYPHONK said:
Well him dropping passes would fit right in with our current receivers (except for Booker)

He does have alot of naggage. However, sometimes all it takes is a change of scenary. We shall see.

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Robinson and Gilmore and Thompson.

This would be a good move because Booker and Boston seem to get injured as well.

Ya... South Beach would be a perfect change of scenary for a person to get away from drugs and alcohol... :rofl3:

dominizzo said:
KoRen Robinson will be a PAtriot Or A bill. They need recievers cuz they gotta play against us 2wice a year and our Secondary will be pretty scary if we sign 1 of the FA's. So beware Afc East

I would think the Pats would think hard about him. They're still looking for that game breaker.

enigmatics said:
I would think the Pats would think hard about him. They're still looking for that game breaker.

Can u imagine , The Afc championship game Pats Vs Fish Brady at the 14 yard line with 4 secs left 1 play left he looks deeep to the game breaker Koren Robinson he has it TOuchhhhhdown ooooohhhh noooo wait he drops it in the end zone. That is no Agme breaker reciever say T.O Moss Even Chambers but do not say Koren BUtterfinger Robinson:)

dominizzo said:
Can u imagine , The Afc championship game Pats Vs Fish Brady at the 14 yard line with 4 secs left 1 play left he looks deeep to the game breaker Koren Robinson he has it TOuchhhhhdown ooooohhhh noooo wait he drops it in the end zone. That is no Agme breaker reciever say T.O Moss Even Chambers but do not say Koren BUtterfinger Robinson:)

He has the potential and that's what the Pats would go for. As good as guys like Deon Branch are, at times, they still need a No.1 ........so I think I used the wrong choice of words. But a No.1 they could get out of Koren if they straightened him out. A SuperBowl team like they are could do that for him. I personally wouldn't want him, but with moves like getting Corey Dillon, I could totally picture Koren in a Pats uni. You forget he's had some monster games. But he's also had those butterfinger ones and some off-field incidents as well.

enigmatics said:
He has the potential and that's what the Pats would go for. As good as guys like Deon Branch are, at times, they still need a No.1 ........so I think I used the wrong choice of words. But a No.1 they could get out of Koren if they straightened him out. A SuperBowl team like they are could do that for him. I personally wouldn't want him, but with moves like getting Corey Dillon, I could totally picture Koren in a Pats uni. You forget he's had some monster games. But he's also had those butterfinger ones and some off-field incidents as well.

They guys is a David Terrell Type Reciever. Good in College and bad in NFL. Koren had 1 good year and that was it. I just think IMO he is washed up at a young age

dominizzo said:
They guys is a David Terrell Type Reciever. Good in College and bad in NFL. Koren had 1 good year and that was it. I just think IMO he is washed up at a young age

.......and look who signed David Terrell..........

Back
Top Bottom