Kory Sheets looking to make a his mark at RB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kory Sheets looking to make a his mark at RB

Seeing that Sheets got hurt in the first week of camp last year, this will be his first with the team. Give the guy a chance.

Did you guys forget this is the guy the D players last year were raving about.. they said he was the hardest to tackle because he wore them out with speed, especially when running corner runs.. He definitely was going to be our starting KO returner until his injury.. He impressed the hell out of me in SF during PS.. I was surprise we got him..but very happy.. I hope his knee is fully recovered.. I really want to see him in PS.. hope the OL helps him.

Nice Stiff-Arm!

[video=youtube;XhoP5LhoR0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhoP5LhoR0w[/video]

Hoping he fails and gets cut makes as much sense as saying the same thing about Odrick or Edds.

Sheets is as good as gone now that we have Bush...

If he is half as good as HE thinks he is...man we are gunna have a player. Downside is that I find that highly unlikely

Here we go with this guy again. :bobdole: Personally, I just hope they cut this guy soon so we will have to stop hearing about how he is a future gamebreaker with all of his speed.
pre-injury.. he had a very nice training camp with the 49ers.. give the guy a freakin chance to see what he has.. dolphin fans are so freakin negative..

Back
Top Bottom