Kris Richard: 'if Someone's Smart Enough To Hire Him As A Head Coach, He's Going To Dominate' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kris Richard: 'if Someone's Smart Enough To Hire Him As A Head Coach, He's Going To Dominate'

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
"He's going to be a fabulous head coach, he's fabulous at whatever he does," Linehan said. "He's certainly impacted our team in a huge way ... taking our game to a new level, not just on defense but as an overall team. Kris is going to be awesome. If someone is smart enough to hire him as a head coach, he's going to dominate."

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...s-smart-enough-hire-head-coach-going-dominate

No doubt. This weekend can't end soon enough for Dallas.

I'm going over my best friends house to watch "his" Cowboys (he's a lifer). Gonna be tough to keep my feelings in check. I really, really, really want RICHARD. IMO, he is what we were hoping GASE would be. Innovator, motivator, smart & determined. This guy is legit!!!

He is by far the best option out of the barrel this team is picking from. All I want to see Sunday morning after a Cowboys loss is in big bold letters on the front of the Miami Herald sports section: RICHARD BRINGING THE BOOM TO SOUTH FLORIDA.

I'm going over my best friends house to watch "his" Cowboys (he's a lifer). Gonna be tough to keep my feelings in check. I really, really, really want RICHARD. IMO, he is what we were hoping GASE would be. Innovator, motivator, smart & determined. This guy is legit!!!
Hope it's a close loss so Jones doesn't want to fire Garrett.

What I’m worried about is if he changes his mind. I have a funny feeling the people around him wants Richard to wait for a team that’s the “ right fit”. We may be left with our 2nd choice if this is the case.

You can hire a guy from a playoff or superbowl team. Its just a title and gig in place until their run is over.

I absolutely agree that richard will dominate in some areas of his tenure, wherever that may be. Which is why, in typical ross/grier fashion, they will hire flores. Heard anyone from patsville say how much they want to keep flores, how much he would take away from the team if he leaves? Nope. And why?

Because BILL BILLICHEK is the new england pats. Especially on the defensive side. There is NO brian Flores defense, but, he would bring a lot of notes that are glued to the clip board bill glued him to. Pats wont be one bit better or worse if flores leaves. Like every other coach thats left the pats. I have already noticed people grumbling about ross waiting around to long and watching the coordinators get scooped up (like i have been warning about). Monken to the browns hurt but, he was not choosing a qb void shaky front office/owner team. But there ARE good coordinator prospects out there and the teams who have smartly got out the gate are and will be cleaning them up.

And all the while leaving us to find assistant right guard coaches from ucorn city college to out wit bill billicheck. Should richardson's cowboys exit tomorrow and the finz not bringing him in for interview 2 and signing him at once, then we know for sure its all been about stone face flores. I am BEGGING ross to pull me from this cesspool of misery, give me hope and confidence again instead of well earned pessimism and doubt.

-----------------------------------------------
Respond to my reproof, Then I will pour out my spirit on you,
I will make my words known to you......

Proverbs 1:23

You can hire a guy from a playoff or superbowl team. Its just a title and gig in place until their run is over.

I absolutely agree that richard will dominate in some areas of his tenure, wherever that may be. Which is why, in typical ross/grier fashion, they will hire flores. Heard anyone from patsville say how much they want to keep flores, how much he would take away from the team if he leaves? Nope. And why?

Because BILL BILLICHEK is the new england pats. Especially on the defensive side. There is NO brian Flores defense, but, he would bring a lot of notes that are glued to the clip board bill glued him to. Pats wont be one bit better or worse if flores leaves. Like every other coach thats left the pats. I have already noticed people grumbling about ross waiting around to long and watching the coordinators get scooped up (like i have been warning about). Monken to the browns hurt but, he was not choosing a qb void shaky front office/owner team. But there ARE good coordinator prospects out there and the teams who have smartly got out the gate are and will be cleaning them up.

And all the while leaving us to find assistant right guard coaches from ucorn city college to out wit bill billicheck. Should richardson's cowboys exit tomorrow and the finz not bringing him in for interview 2 and signing him at once, then we know for sure its all been about stone face flores. I am BEGGING ross to pull me from this cesspool of misery, give me hope and confidence again instead of well earned pessimism and doubt.

-----------------------------------------------
Respond to my reproof, Then I will pour out my spirit on you,
I will make my words known to you......

Proverbs 1:23

Outstanding post! Too much common sense for the Flores fans. The Pats are laughing and hoping that we take Flores. I think that Belichick tries to make his assistants look good to trick teams into hiring them. Belichick calls all of the shots in NE. He tells them what to do. When his defense gets into trouble, I bet Belichick starts calling the shots.

I ****ing hate the Pats and Belichick but I do realize that he is a great coach and the only coach in that franchise that I would hire.

Hope it's a close loss so Jones doesn't want to fire Garrett.

He's not firing Garrett unless it's a 62-7 beatdown.

Jones is stubborn to see that his choice for HC pans out.
Garrett has ties to the Cowboys from his dad and playing there 20+ years ago.

I hope Miami signs Richard cause I can't see anyone from the Bill B tree ever panning out.

I agree the assistants and co-ordinators all look good working under BB. It's no coincidence Josh McDaniels hasn't worked out as a HC. He could have taken the Colts job with Luck at QB but chickened out. Patricia hasn't lit it up at Detroit either.

If it's between Flores and Richard, I like the sound of Richard more.

Back
Top Bottom