KUBIAK OC in 2018??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KUBIAK OC in 2018???

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE either one. If we continue with what we've seen so far, do you think there is any real possibility about adding either one of those guys? Fingers crossed.

I don't know. I've never correctly predicted a coaching hire in my life, so don't ask me.

I don't know. I've never correctly predicted a coaching hire in my life, so don't ask me.
Ha, yeah me too. There's lots of great ideas in my head but they just don't seem to find a home at DOLPHINS headquarters. A little off topic here but TOM COUGHLIN was the one who got away to me. Trade out TBAUM for COUGHLIN & we'd be on our way IMO. Oh well...

Gase will never give up playcalling duties. Get used to it.

Ha, yeah me too. There's lots of great ideas in my head but they just don't seem to find a home at DOLPHINS headquarters. A little off topic here but TOM COUGHLIN was the one who got away to me. Trade out TBAUM for COUGHLIN & we'd be on our way IMO. Oh well...
I’m with you Coughlin, would have done wonders here in Miami. He brings grit and toughness and his very football knowledgeable.

If you want to pipe dream about adding an experienced coordinator to the staff in 2018, Vic Fangio could be available, and apparently is great friends with Gase.

There is also the possibility of adding John Fox to the staff in some capacity, which I would fully endorse. Foxy is an underappreciated coach.
Fangio would fix a lot that is currently wrong with the defense, scheme wise.

Fangio would be a great get

I hope he comes back with us. Why don't you think he'd "get the itch"? I remember him having those health (heart) issues but with proper medication... He's been an NFL lifer up until this point in time.

It was migraine issues, and there is no way he would comeback. He also had a mini stroke. If he got the itch he would go to the team he spent 22 years as player/coach with, and won a super bowl with. Not a team he has zero connection with, for a coach who resents him for getting the job Gase deserved.

No real OC is coming to Miami because Gase will always be the one calling the plays.

If you want to pipe dream about adding an experienced coordinator to the staff in 2018, Vic Fangio could be available, and apparently is great friends with Gase.

There is also the possibility of adding John Fox to the staff in some capacity, which I would fully endorse. Foxy is an underappreciated coach.

I'm "secretly" wishing for Fangio very hard.

Back
Top Bottom