Kudos to the pass protection | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kudos to the pass protection

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was impressed, we saw Yates, Jerman, McKinney get in there and hold their own against the #1 AFC east defense and Ray "Slice" Lewis. Griese wasnt hittin the open guys and he of all people had some time and was able to scamper a bit, this was a BIG positive and confidence booster for Wade Smith and company...Ricky pounded over a 100 yards vs this defense, which is an accomplishment, despite the high carry count...

Go Dolphins, bring on the Deadskins

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

Thats what I love about us PHINFANS!!! We get a good victory and right away, we're ready for the next team.

Bring em' in and watch the Phins stomp the hell out of the *Fun-N-Gun*

Yeam Wade Smith played well, we can't get on his butt, Randy Mcmicheal has more mouth than action lately, he needs to make that catch late in the 4th qr.

Randy McMike is a great player. He didn't make a play a few times, but he also has made his share of them.

He's not the problem.

Pass protection did very damn well.. This Ravens defense absolutely harassed the Rams last week..

Miami has alot to look forward to..

I agree, the Oline played much better this week, although run blocking still leaves somethign to be desired. I noticed Ricky was gianing most of his yards off of his own cut backs and counters. Same as last year I suppose.

I noticed the blitzing was being picked up rather substantially throughout the game as well. To do that with this caliber of defense is outstanding. Hopefully they can build on this.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
I was impressed, we saw Yates, Jerman, McKinney get in there and hold their own against the #1 AFC east defense and Ray "Slice" Lewis. Griese wasnt hittin the open guys and he of all people had some time and was able to scamper a bit, this was a BIG positive and confidence booster for Wade Smith and company...Ricky pounded over a 100 yards vs this defense, which is an accomplishment, despite the high carry count...

Your right UFF, there were alot of new linemen their today, they did IMO an excellent job in creating some holes for Ricky and giving enough time for BG to throw or move out of the pocket...

I am glad you mentioned that. The lack of points today was more the cause of the lack of execution between the QB and receivers...

GOOO FIIIINZ

Griese was not sacked today in 32 attempts. :)

By far, this was the best pass protection we had all year. The changes in the OL turned out to be good ones.

Back
Top Bottom