Kurt Warner says possible home - Miami! (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kurt Warner says possible home - Miami! (merged)

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Kurt Warner says possible home - Miami!

Being a Bills fan, the last place I would want Kurt Warner to go is Miami. He is 10x the QB that Feeley is, and led a terrible Giants team to a 5-2 record. They replaced him and hasn't won since. He came in for 1 series and he immediatly led them to a TD.

"My whole goal was to show people I could throw the football, I could lead and I could win," Warner said. "I think I showed people I could do that. Coming in, nobody had any expectations for this football team and to be a leader of a team that was 5-2 and had the second best record in the NFC, I'm happy with that."

Warner said he hasn't concentrated on which teams need a starting quarterback next season, but he mentioned Dallas, Chicago and Miami as possibilities.

DaQuix said:
Being a Bills fan, the last place I would want Kurt Warner to go is Miami. He is 10x the QB that Feeley is, and led a terrible Giants team to a 5-2 record. They replaced him and hasn't won since. He came in for 1 series and he immediatly led them to a TD.

the only problem is he is GREAT behind a good O-line, but TERRIBLE behind a crappy one.

you do the math on that one! ;)

LOL. Tell me. Would you have rather started out 1-6 or 5-2? Kurt Warner was the QB of a 5-2 team. All you say you would want Brady because he has won SB's. Ugh - so did Kurt Warner. And he was the MVP in both of them.

He fumbles once every 10 snaps also! He did not play well for the Giants, Tiki carried that team the first 7 games. Warner had something like 4 td's and never got a pass off (seldom) to a WR. He is done.

DaQuix said:
LOL. Tell me. Would you have rather started out 1-6 or 5-2? Kurt Warner was the QB of a 5-2 team. All you say you would want Brady because he has won SB's. Ugh - so did Kurt Warner. And he was the MVP in both of them.
Put it this way, I would rather have Fiedler then Warner!:cry:

Yea, Kurt Warner wants to come to Miami, we will say NO THANKS to Warner. He would be horrible behind our Oline.

NO TANK U!

No Brenda Warner...or her husband!!!

:roflmao:

Actually Warner led them to a 5-4 record and had 9 fumbles in his last 5 starts...NO THANX

No. Bledsoe is doing awesome - thankyou!

And the guy is better than Feeley and whoever says different is an idiot. Go compare stats.

Back
Top Bottom