Kyle Lauletta Looks Like a Good QB Prospect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Lauletta Looks Like a Good QB Prospect

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Could we get him in the 3rd round? Just watched some of the Senior Bowl highlights. 3 TDs and dominated. Looked up highlights and he looks solid with a tenacity similar to Phillip Rivers.

He did look good. Less of an investment. The White kid from south looked good also.

Read somewhere on the board that Gase really likes the qb white

Maybe if his name was LULZetta would he fit the criteria for phonetically depressing names on our Dolphins squad (Doubt-y, Fails)...

I h a v e come to learn about these upcoming young pups! Tell us about this brother please :)

I h a v e come to learn about these upcoming young pups! Tell us about this brother please :)
small school (richmond) with talented arm. His father was in the Navy and helped him develop strong leadership wualitites which people rave about. Can diagnose protection schemes. Id have to dig through my twitter but he has had a small following since early october.

Best thing he does is maintain his passing profile in the pocket with bodies coming at him. Keeps his base when faced with pressure. Always on a balanced platform. Poise.

Creates plenty of space between himself and the LOS in his drop.

Hadn't really scouted the kid before. Played under 4 different coordinators. With the Senior Bowl week he had I felt it needed to be done. He certainly has a place among the Seniors in this class.

I watched White play his last two years at WKU. He took over there for current Fin Brandon Doughty.

White's senior season was a disappointment overall as WKU lost its coach Jeff Brohm a year ago and they replaced him with a complete moron who completely changed the offense and ran the team into the ground.

But White is incredibly smart, has great accuracy, even on deep balls, and he's a hard worker. Doughty was a great college player too but White is physically more talented overall. Someone will pick him in the first 3-4 rounds I would guess. I wouldn't mind Miami picking him up in that range if he's available.

A lot of people are high on Mike White

Best thing he does is maintain his passing profile in the pocket with bodies coming at him. Keeps his base when faced with pressure. Always on a balanced platform. Poise.

Creates plenty of space between himself and the LOS in his drop.

Hadn't really scouted the kid before. Played under 4 different coordinators. With the Senior Bowl week he had I felt it needed to be done. He certainly has a place among the Seniors in this class.

That's where I am. I had looked at him before the Senior Bowl, but not thoroughly. He was more or less in a space occupied by Jeremiah Briscoe. The senior bowl practices and game are enough to give him a fresh look.

Looks like he's worth a late flier. I haven't seen the kid much but if this was his best game, don't overreact to 1 game. The senior bowl defenses have to be very vanilla for a variety of reasons. It's a good format for success when you play QB

Back
Top Bottom