Kyle Orton And Cedric Benson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Orton And Cedric Benson

phinsno1_fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
As We Have No Choice But Look Ahead To The 2005 Draft Here Are 2 Real Possibilites For Us To Draft As We Are Gonna Have 1 Of The Top 3 Picks This Year......ricky Is Coming Back So Sit On Him Till After Free Agency Starts And Trade Him To A Team With A Top 10 Draft Choice There Will Be Lots Of Teams After His Services.with Our First Pick Draft Qb Orton From Purdue Hes The Real Deal And With Our Second Round Pick Draft Cedric Benson Rb Outta Texas.bring In A Veteran Qb And Left Tackle Thru Free Agency......keep Booker Chambers And Boston And Along With Our Defense.we Will Be A Major Super Bowl Contender And One More Thing Wannstedt Has To Go For It Is Time For A Change He Has Had Enough Chances And I Am Sure The Current Players Are Ready For This Any Comments?

phinsno1_fan said:
As We Have No Choice But Look Ahead To The 2005 Draft Here Are 2 Real Possibilites For Us To Draft As We Are Gonna Have 1 Of The Top 3 Picks This Year......ricky Is Coming Back So Sit On Him Till After Free Agency Starts And Trade Him To A Team With A Top 10 Draft Choice There Will Be Lots Of Teams After His Services.with Our First Pick Draft Qb Orton From Purdue Hes The Real Deal And With Our Second Round Pick Draft Cedric Benson Rb Outta Texas.bring In A Veteran Qb And Left Tackle Thru Free Agency......keep Booker Chambers And Boston And Along With Our Defense.we Will Be A Major Super Bowl Contender And One More Thing Wannstedt Has To Go For It Is Time For A Change He Has Had Enough Chances And I Am Sure The Current Players Are Ready For This Any Comments?

Dolphins don't have a 2nd round pick instead Fins have A.J Feeley.

To get both Orton and Benson would be great, but Ricky won't get us a top 10 pick. If we get a 1st rounder(I do believe we can), it will be a late rounder(picks 20-32). My bet is that we get a 2nd rounder and a conditional 3rd rounder in 2006 that could become a 1st rounder.

That is one of the more ealistic posts anout his trade value Nublar.

Ricky probably brings a late second this year, then a conditional pick that probably ends up being a second the year after.

Orton is not going to go before Walter, Leinhart, Rodgers unless he moves way up the charts the rest of the season.

Andre Ware and David Klingler can tell you all you need to know about looking too far into college stats from teams that use wide open systems.

Not a fan of Orton's admittedly.

Umm, from what I remember Purdue doesnt really have an open system. They just started breaking out for 55 points a game when Orton stepped his game up this year.

outtawack311 said:
Umm, from what I remember Purdue doesnt really have an open system. They just started breaking out for 55 points a game when Orton stepped his game up this year.
They used a lot of 4 and 5 WR sets against ND.

Back
Top Bottom