L. Henry Bites the Dust | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L. Henry Bites the Dust

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He isn't even going to make the practice squad with that performance against scrubs. 3 rushes for -3 yards and a long of 1. bu bye

Well...let's all hope Edwards stays healthy.

How did the O-line look on those runs? Was he just slow to the hole? Was there even a hole to run through?

He is running against scrubs and being block by scrubs ...

"Henry explode and nice move to make them miss"

This guy could play ...Too bad coaches stick him in with third string oline..

HENRY will make the team..wanny is giving him A LOT OF REPS..He's caught 3 passes for 42 yds...i dont call that biting the dust..:eat:

I only hope..Even though I only went to training camp twice but he always looked better than Edwards when I was out there...

Way to evaluate on 3 carries

Thank God you are not our GM. Give the guy a chance. A 3 carry evaluation is premature. But I guess you would know all about that. JK

DENNY

Re: Way to evaluate on 3 carries

Originally posted by Denny
Thank God you are not our GM. Give the guy a chance. A 3 carry evaluation is premature. But I guess you would know all about that. JK

DENNY

Denny how about his one yard per carry average in his other outing? He was easily the worse back touching the ball out there tonight. Even Femi was running the ball better.

As I've said from the beginning, Henry will hit the psquad. Originally I thought he'd hit the psquad because the talent that he has shown us in practice has not translated itself into games and therefore no team would know to claim him. Now, I think its kind of a question of why any team in its right mind would claim him...more of a question of the Dolphins psquading a guy they drafted rather than getting the best guy possible. By now we really have to start asking ourselves why the talent that we see in practices, does not show up in preseason games.

I'm not saying Leonard Henry does not have talent. He has shown us talent above and beyond what we thought he would have as a 7th round pick...in practice. But we must start askin ourselves, why is his talent not translating into preseason success? I really would have thought that keeping him on the psquad would have been harder than its actually turning out to be. As of now, I would be super, super, duper surprised if he gets taken off waivers...

3 carries behind scrubs who can't block..I bet he had no chance on the runs..but he caught 3 balls for 42 yards whoa..CK that's pretty good..I still hope we keep..would love to see him behind the 1st ol

Back
Top Bottom