L.J Signs with Da Browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L.J Signs with Da Browns

...If your dwelling around ANY teams message board your stupid not to expect "homers"....Whats so wrong with ANYBODY having high hopes and high expectations of their team?? And who are YOU to shoot him down for believing??

kingnate85 said:
I guess he doesn't want to be a winner!

Damn, you got a lot of flack for this comment. And why?

If the man went to Cleveland, he obviouly dosen't want to be a winner.

The browns suck. I mean, they were even worse than you guys last year.

Losman7 said:
Damn, you got a lot of flack for this comment. And why?

If the man went to Cleveland, he obviouly dosen't want to be a winner.

The browns suck. I mean, they were even worse than you guys last year.

Thanks Losman7. It's a sad day when a Buffalo fan has to sympathize with me when my fellow Phin fans throw me under the bus.

kingnate85 said:
Thanks Losman7. It's a sad day when a Buffalo fan has to sympathize with me when my fellow Phin fans throw me under the bus.

Well, I guess they just must be closet Browns fans or something? But why would they get mad at you for taking a shot at the Browns? Oh Well.

Losman7 said:
Well, I guess they just must be closet Browns fans or something? But why would they get mad at you for taking a shot at the Browns? Oh Well.

No matter wat u do or say i appreciate that u protect my fellow finfanbut ur BILLs are still gonna go to the basement whether u like it or not sowwwy:lol:

Losman7 said:

And it wasn't even so much of a shot at the Browns as it was pride in my favorite team. He didn't sign with Miami, he's now the enemy.

dominizzo said:
No matter wat u do or say i appreciate that u protect my fellow finfanbut ur BILLs are still gonna go to the basement whether u like it or not sowwwy:lol:

You know Domi, I really admire your hate for the Bills. You don't always make sense, but you really hate your rivals, its good.

Back
Top Bottom