L. Searcy Out For Season!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L. Searcy Out For Season!!!

Yep it happens every year with every team. And for anyone to think that we are going to let the O-line get in the way of what we are going to accomplish this year. Better think again. But hopefully in the upcoming years we can continue to address the o-line in the draft. I have alot of faith in DW and Rick Spielman. They will eventually get that straighten out. But I personally think that Norv can win with just about anybody on the line. Just look at his years at washington and last year with the Chargers. With Norv's system we can hide alot of things. Trust me we will be A okay. I think it would be a little to easy for us if everyone remained healthy on our team because it would just not be fair for the rest of the league. So I say we take each injury with a grain of salt and hope the players step up when there names are called upon because there's 10 other guys on the field counting on them...

I'm sorry guys, this was my post, and it appears ESPN was wrong in their reports of L. Searcy being out for the season....

He'll be back in 2-3 weeks as of today....

My bad....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Keep in mind that we have not heard from the Dolphins on this Searcy injury update.

We have only heard from that ultra-reliable, impartial journalist, Drew Rosenhaus. Who, just by the way, happens to be Leon's agent.

So, we need to take what he says with a grain of salt, and remember, that he has another agenda, such as keeping the percieved career continuation of his client alive.

Not saying that what he says is not true, but I still need to hear from the boss, before I believe it.

Back
Top Bottom