Lack of move by Agent keeps Terrell Owens under contract with San Francisco (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lack of move by Agent keeps Terrell Owens under contract with San Francisco (merged)

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
TO back to niners???? yes

TOs agent missed the deadline to apply for free agancy:eek: Therefore his contract goes back into another 3 year deal.:lol: It looks like if he is going anywhere it will be via trade. Good luck. What a preseason camp.:lol: Oh and agent....you are fired!!!!

link?

if its true, then 1-yes, fire him, and 2- a little dissapointing, I would have like to see him on the Falcons or the Eagles...far away from san fran so i dont have to hear about him anymore :lol: but the vick to owens call would have been pretty sweet

Originally posted by Snickersbps
link?

if its true, then 1-yes, fire him, and 2- a little dissapointing, I would have like to see him on the Falcons or the Eagles...far away from san fran so i dont have to hear about him anymore :lol: but the vick to owens call would have been pretty sweet

If I had a link I would have posted it. A friend of mine was driving and heard it on ESPN radio. Keep eyes peeled for it though.:eek:

Vick to TO....Just like those sweet nike commercials

Dennis Northcutt's agent didn't get the paperwork completed, either. Back to Cleveland he goes......

They're gonna have to cut him because they're gonna be way over the cap $5.3M base.

yep, among other things.....(his agent obviously isn't the "sharpest tool in the shed" either...)

they just put the franchise tag on another one of their players (i want to say a CB?....i forget already)....they won't be able to keep TO as well I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom