Lack of Pass Rush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lack of Pass Rush

Puncho

Starter
Reaction score
Until we find someone that can rush the passer when it counts our defense will countinue to be picked apart by the pass. Did we even hit the texans qb today. :(

NO BLITZING whatsoever. Carr had all day out there. Jim Bates has to bring the blitzing. This was horescrap out there.

ya really who was that guy that biatch slapped J.t all day? he's to pretty for the nfl.

I want to know who met their runner in the backfield, head on, hugged him, and then let him go for 16 yards.

The Fins were blitzing, they're just bad at it.

Zagonia? he sucked today. Zach was also arm tackling all day, he is getting a step slow.

We spent the whole day blitzing. I hated to see it, but we blitzed pretty relentlessly. The problem was they were throwing it early all game.

Originally posted by Bad Lieutenant
I want to know who met their runner in the backfield, head on, hugged him, and then let him go for 16 yards.

The Fins were blitzing, they're just bad at it.

That was Zgonina, tackling too high on a solid RB like that. What a joke!

Originally posted by wahwee
We spent the whole day blitzing. I hated to see it, but we blitzed pretty relentlessly. The problem was they were throwing it early all game.

Exactly. Most of our blitzes came on run plays. Seau was causing problems in the backfield the whole game. You take out that 78 TD pass to Bradford, which was a blown coverage - playing too far off the WR - and our defense did a decent job. I blame the offense for no ball control and leaving the defense out there for most of the game.

Originally posted by jgarMD
NO BLITZING whatsoever. Carr had all day out there. Jim Bates has to bring the blitzing. This was horescrap out there.

Ogunleye had a clean shot on Carr, and he missed him!!!

Hell, I thought we were facing the Nfl All pro offensive line. I was very alarmed at the lack of pass rush. I hope this was an abberation and not the beginning of a problem.

If were gonna keep running this zone instead of the man coverage we usually use, we have to blitz a decent amoutn, if not QBs will have time to pick apart zones using plays like drag routes or quick passes.

Carr really exploited our zone and lack of pass rush.

sick to my stomach over this loss but even more for the amount of smack being talked by so called dolphin fans.... no everyone wants to know where to get a pash rusher.. u idiots id like to see JT and Wale and the D-lineman line up and lay the wood to all u lil bi***'s.... the Texans gave up i forget how many sacks last year remember.. what the heck do u think they worked on all off-season... i admit they didnt have the best game at all, they stunk it up but admit it no ones heads were in the game and they got stuck by an aight good team... nothin is a gimmie in football..... next week you will be yelling for JT to win MVP if he lights up the jets but today u want a new dline... u guys are sick...... pick a new team the phins dont need fans like this...... just go away please and lets make this site would it should be.. facts about the dolphins and there team and the game plan and get rid of all this winning.. seven years old have more pride and determination than u guys

Back
Top Bottom