Ladies and Gentlemen, oh and dolphins fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ladies and Gentlemen, oh and dolphins fans...

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
Sorry couldn't resist, but I think we finally have a leader on offense. We have been waiting so long for a vocal leader, I really have a respect for Seth Mckinney, and I don't care if he has only four starts. He is our starting center, and as so that makes him leader of the line, and that is where it all starts.

I mean really how many starts does the guy need before he is allowed to speak his mind? If anything that is what has been wrong with this team, how many times have we heard, (coming from ricky and others) "I am not a vocal guy, I just lead by example..." well that may work for a farmer or somthing like that, but in a team game you have to pick others up and let them know they are accountable. Not since dan has left has there been a vocal leader, and while I think our quarterback should be the one to do this, I'll be happy with the leader of the offensive line holding his boys accountable.

(although I do find it hard to believe that jeno will let himself be *****-slapped...)

Back
Top Bottom