LaFleur passes Shula's best win percentage through first 40 games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaFleur passes Shula's best win percentage through first 40 games

His little bro is on pace to shatter the losiningest loser percentage for the Jets which is way more interesting.

We'll see? Rodgers have 1 Superbowl ring and Brady has 7 Superbowl rings, there is no argument but I respect your opinion
Oh I agree that Tom Brady has had a much better career and is the GOAT. Rodgers had a much better regular season than Tom did last year and he’s younger and more mobile with that deadly arm. He also just beat the undefeated Cardinals without his top 2 WRs, one of which may be the best in the game. At this moment in time with Rodgers still in his prime, it’s a lot closer than u think imho…

Small sample size. Shula's not the GOAT for what he did from 1966-1968.

That said Lafleur seems like a very good coach, with great offensive scheme designs.

I disagree, as much I hate Brady, Brady is the best player in the NFL and therefore the world right now
I wouldn't argue against Brady - that would be silly. I don't think there's a guy who has ever willed his team to wins through sheer will as much as Rodgers though.

Back
Top Bottom