Laken Tomlinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laken Tomlinson

Yoodakine56

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Would he excel in Miami since hes played in a similar system or is he too washed up? Anyone currently playing for the Jets may not have too much incentive at the moment, maybe playing with a playoff caliber team can change that mentality.

You got me there. Perhaps we give him a shot to have another bad year on a better team.

Thats the chance you take though right? Were not gonna automatically get studs on the OL right away, or even guys who cant stay on the field.

Ok let's just say that oline was the worst in football last year. I don't want any part of any reclamation project from that line.

But Heavy needs the clicks I get it.

Maybe, but its going in some kind of direction

Maybe, but its going in some kind of direction
Can we get someone from the Eagles or Ravens or any other team. Maybe that guy the Raiders drafted really high a few years back is available. What about Jessie Davis. 😂

The Jets stunk why? Wasn't their D that was on the field 3/4 of every game. Year before that one Wideout was outstanding. Running back room has Breece Hall and company.

Even with Rogers running for his life they would have still stunk (maybe a tiny bit less because of him) because it was the WORST online in football.

Back
Top Bottom