Lamar, Chambers, Marion!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar, Chambers, Marion!!!

jaybird933

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just received an e-mail from the Dolphins Now Newsletter that said that Lamar won Offensive player of the week award, Brock won defensive player of the month award, and Chambers won NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award.
WOW!
Has anybody heard anything else on these stories, because I can't seem to find any links or anything from other sites?:D

Here's what the e-mail said:

Football News named Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chris Chambers the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year for 2001, the newspaper recently announced.

I saw what you were talking about also. Maybe it's a mistake or it's really breaking news. I hope he wins but I really think A-Train deserves it.

the Football News announcement was also somewhere on the Fin's official site, but that is not the NFL O rook of the year

Hey Jaybird933...........

Hey just wanted to say to you, "Go Seminoles!!!" We'll be back next year, mark my words.

Sweet!

My heart says "YES!" but my mind thinks A-Train got screwed. oh well, good for Chambers. I'll admit I was wrong in the beginning of the season. I thought the hype on Chris was going a little too far. If his first year is any indication, he could be a star for years to come!!

BEAT THE RAVENS!!!

Back
Top Bottom