Lamar Jackson vulgarly responds on Twitter to NFL fan who calls for Ravens to let him walk at end of season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Jackson vulgarly responds on Twitter to NFL fan who calls for Ravens to let him walk at end of season

Lol I might respond same way if someone publicly stated I should lose my job. As far as Lamar asking for big big money, aim high. From some random negotiating lesson "One fundamental rule of salary negotiation is to give the employer a slightly higher number than your goal. "

Lol I might respond same way if someone publicly stated I should lose my job. As far as Lamar asking for big big money, aim high. From some random negotiating lesson "One fundamental rule of salary negotiation is to give the employer a slightly higher number than your goal. "
As if 99% of us ever had that chance.

How the hell would you afford a team paying a single player. A. Quarter. Of. A. Billion. Dollars.

Highly unprofessional response from a player. An EMPLOYEE. Try doing that at your job ;)

Not directing this at Lamar but too many "professional" athletes get away with far too much because of who they are.

As if 99% of us ever had that chance.

How the hell would you afford a team paying a single player. A. Quarter. Of. A. Billion. Dollars.

Highly unprofessional response from a player. An EMPLOYEE. Try doing that at your job ;)

Not directing this at Lamar but too many "professional" athletes get away with far too much because of who they are.

99% of us didn't put the work in to have any shot.

I do agree the comment was unprofessional with the cursing and such, but don't really care. It's football, these guys are young and encouraged to be tough as nails etc. Try that comment on the construction site, it's not so uncommon. He was calling out a guy calling for his job. I don't fault him for that. It's a player and a reporter, let em go at it. Jackson has not been in trouble at the NFL level right?

i used to feel that poor player behavior was excessive, but rethought my stance. I don't believe these guys commit crime or mischief any more than the next profession. I'd love to line up about 1500 IT workers and report on every misstep, and require the same screening. See if the NFL guys have significantly more incidents. I doubt it. Could be wrong, just speculating.

Back
Top Bottom