Lamar Miller | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller

I was such a hater on Bush. I feel so foolish now.

Bush would on IR by now with this O-Line.

You think Mr. Dancing with the Stars would fair any better than Miller?

Bush would juke and spin and lose you 5 yards on every carry. At least Miller says f'k it and just smashes into the pile.

our line sucks you can't blame Miller thats assassine. look at his season ypc... end of discussion. You can't just stare at statistics from a single game. watch the tape this oline sucks. we are on a historic pace of giving up sacks yet our RB is supposed to run behind that same horrible line? you do realize a RB is only as good as his line right?

like to see that guy consistently get 20 carries a game before I make too big of judgement call on him long term.

The Baltimore D was almost meeting Miller at Tanny for the handoff on some plays. On other players Miller didn't even get to see the hole. Instead he had a defender or OLinemen in his face.

Why we don't get Miller more screen passes and short passes out of the backfield boggles my mind. The kid is fast, but he can't make it to open field.

And frankly, EVERY time we hand off or throw to Daniel Thomas we are CONCEDING the down. He is absolutely the WORST RB we've had in a long time. He has "Negative Play" tattooed on his forehead. He's just awefull. For Christmas' Sake, we hasn't Thigpen been promoted over him by now?

Back
Top Bottom