Landry's missed TD.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry's missed TD..

jessejames123

Scout Team
Reaction score
Did anyone catch Landry's reaction after he was wide open in the endzone? He seemed to be waving his hand in a "get off the field" manner back at the QB.

At first I thought he was just motioning that his post route was to the inside, but then he did a hand gesture of "get out of here with that or something/go away".

Do you think there is some frustration from the WR's to Cutler? Outside of those jumpballs, his anticipation and accuracy appear to be nowhere to be found.

He looks a little lost to me so far. He can escape a pocket, but he completely dips his eyes in the process. making it too late to see anyone open more times than not.

Not seeing this spectacular arm neither.

Guess its still early? Whole team stunk regardless but Cutler looked horrid.

I think it's too early. They should understand he's only been here a month. Are they frustrated? Yes

Why would Cutler be expected to be instantly in synch with everyone? Ryan's injury was a killer b/c it ends the possibility of them continuing to play together.

Maybe Moore was the answer going forward. I doubt the season would be successful if he played but I guess it's possible.

Landry was injured and had a horrible game. I'm not advocating for Cutler here, but Landry shouldn't have played. It isn't toughness that makes guys like him play hurt, it's arrogance.

I hate this kind of mindset. We would have been better off against this defense by using our TE's far more than we did. On the other hand, they should just cut Thomas right now and poach some other teams PS TE who looked good in preseason.

Gray and Fasano are better receiving options than Thomas.

Why would Cutler be expected to be instantly in synch with everyone? Ryan's injury was a killer b/c it ends the possibility of them continuing to play together.

Maybe Moore was the answer going forward. I doubt the season would be successful if he played but I guess it's possible.

More so I thought Cutler didnt know the assignment of the route more so than being in sync. Not the same thing as general chemistry.

IDK was just seeing if anyone caught what I thought I did.

Cutler sucks and he should have never been brought it. Should have had a guy like Osweiler come in to backup Moore and not make a retired guy who wasn't very good your uncontested starter.

Did anyone catch Landry's reaction after he was wide open in the endzone? He seemed to be waving his hand in a "get off the field" manner back at the QB.

At first I thought he was just motioning that his post route was to the inside, but then he did a hand gesture of "get out of here with that or something/go away".

I thought the same thing. It might actually have been something different, but to me it looked exactly as you described.

It appeared to me that he was motioning to the bench that he was taking himself out. I believe Carroo was in on the next play.

It was a horrible, late throw that came after the window closed. If that throw is on time it's an easy TD. This is the Cutler that has always been, always will be, and why Broncos/Bears fans couldn't stand him. Having Cutler as the Fins QB will only make people appreciate Tannehill more. Cutler just isn't as intuitive as Tannehill when reading the defense and delivering the ball in a timely manner. Sure he will give you 2 or 3 highlight reel plays each year but the amount of typical plays he leaves on the field that keep the offense in rhythm and moving down the field will drive you mad.

Yeah he was waving himself out due to frustration and dvp caught his first ball the last drive and looked at it after the play like oh yeah I'm here to catch you.

Cutlers accuracy and placement is gonna get someone killed on our wr corp.

Julius Thomas was reaching all over trying to catch thos things. I'm losing faith fast in this cutler fill

Do you think there is some frustration from the WR's to Cutler? Outside of those jumpballs, his anticipation and accuracy appear to be nowhere to be found.

He looks a little lost to me so far. He can escape a pocket, but he completely dips his eyes in the process. making it too late to see anyone open more times than not.

Not seeing this spectacular arm neither.

Guess its still early? Whole team stunk regardless but Cutler looked horrid.

I saw it. I believe it was Landry's frustration with Cutler missing him on what would've been an easy TD. I took as him telling Cutler to get off the field.

I saw it... It almost looked like he could have been waving his hand that it was his bad. Maybe he ran the post instead of flag because it was so open. At least that's what I was hoping when I saw it happen - not good if players are calling each other out this early. Chances are, he was waving because he was mad about the throw though.

Back
Top Bottom