Laremy Tunsil Wants Entire Career As Miami Dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laremy Tunsil Wants Entire Career As Miami Dolphin

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/20190725/laremy-tunsil-wants-entire-career-as-miami-dolphin

And guess what? Tunsil would love to sign with Miami long-term.

“I would love that,” Tunsil said Thursday, after the first Dolphins training camp practice of the summer. “I would love to be with one organization for the rest of my career.”

The Dolphins lucked out in 2016, when Tunsil slid to 13th overall after a negative video was leaked the first day of the NFL Draft. He is now the lynch pin of Miami’s offensive line, cited by quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick on Thursday as a player he clearly trusts.

Hopefully a deal gets done.

Not clicking the link but literally lip service that 100 out of 100 guys would say. Why is there an article about how NFL basics 101.

Damn almost gave myself a heart attack... thought the title read “Laremy Tunsil wants to retire from Miami Dolphins” phew!

I could see this as lip service, but I could also see it as genuine. Miami was the team that took a chance after the gas mask video came out; he probably appreciates that.

I think (hope) Miami exercises the 5th year option and gets a deal done after this year.

“I’ll take things you say when you want to be highest paid at your position for 200 Alex”

Maybe, maybe not. I am hoping he likes Flores and is willing to stay at a discount rate. We should be ready to rock and roll in a year or two once we get our franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom