Larry Alen... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Alen...

Will Larry Alen be a Dolphin next year???

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

ZackDolphins

footballbeast.com
Reaction score
What do you guys think.

I think he may come to Miami but I don't know.

I realy hope so tho.

For the right price I love it. He bring a bad A$$ atitude and we need a bit of nasty up front. I remember a game last year he played with his leg TIED to the T next to him:eek: . Actually Wanny may be an asset here too.

The Cowboys have given a token denial of his being a June 1st casualty and they are now fielding trade offers.

The problem is that I really feel that Larry doesnt want to play anymore and the only reason he's not retiring is because he'd have to give back like a bunch of the signing bonus he got in 2002 to do so. He's been around for a while. The talent is still there but the desire is clearly not right now.

Grabbing Larry Allen would be the same kind of move like back in 1995 when we grabbed all those former first round picks (Eric Green). Talent, but the desire is gone.

The best OL man in the league becomes the worst OL man in the league when he decides he doesn't want to play anymore.

Not...he is has been a great player, but he's just a shell of his best days...I can't see us signing him unless we get him after June 1 at the vet min. He has the connnections here in Mia, but we'd do better off with Perry.....as a back up...

He's not a shell of his former self talent-wise. He's still got it. He just doesn't try hard anymore.

I just see him as where Webb was when he left us...still good, but riding more on reputation...I could be, and if we get him hopefully I am wrong...a lineman that has given of himself like he has for so many years, it has to catch up...heres hoping I'm dead wrong and we pick him up !

Zach...I agree with you and Perry doesn't exactly fit that role either...

Ck...you seem to know more than I do...how difficult will the process be of putting these guys together to form a cohesive unit ?? Would a vet like Allen aid that process ??

Back
Top Bottom