Last Chance for Miami/Pittsburgh Raffle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Chance for Miami/Pittsburgh Raffle

Will you Participate in any or all Raffle Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
EDIT} BTW, to clarify, this raffle is not just for 1 pair of tickets!!! There are 6 pair of tickets involved in this raffle!!! That means your chances of landing a pair is increased by 5! Here are your chances based on the price of the raffle ticket:

$25.00 will get you 6 of 180... 1/30 odds
$50.00 will get you 6 of 90... 1/15 odds
$100.00 will get you 6 of 45... 1/7.5 odds

OK fellow FINFANS... This is the last effort that I am putting forth for this raffle. I have had only 30 or so responses for participation in this raffle. This Poll will identify 3 different raffle options.
  1. A $25.00 ticket, with a win, will land you a pair of tickets to the game, with a minimum of 180 tickets sold.
  2. A $50.00 ticket, with a win, will land you a pair of tickets to the game, with a minimum of 90 tickets sold.
  3. A $100.00 ticket, with a win, will land you a pair of tickets to the game, with a minimum of 45 tickets sold.
A 13th ticket(next to a pair in this raffle) will be awarded to the highest bidder of the raffle winners. The sale price of that ticket will be used to pay for a tailgate parking area and any excess will be donated to Finheaven.

Please select which option you would participate in... You can select multiple options. The poll option that gets closest to the ticket number to be sold will be the option that I will move forward with.

The poll will be closed 1 week from today and if a scenario works, the raffle will begin on Wednesday, August 2, 2006 at 8:00am.

If there is no option close enough to being satisfied, I will offer the tickets at what I paid for them... That would be $383.00 per seat!

My entire intent when purchasing these tickets was to be able to offer a chance for FINFANS to get to a game that is SOLD OUT and not have them pay the $300.00 - $800.00 prices per seat!

I really want to make this happen as if this is successful, I will continue to offer these chances throughout the season, for every single game! I know that this one game seems expensive, but it is the opening night of the season and the Steelers will be receiving their rings at half time! The rest of the games will be far less than this game!

If this is unsuccessful, I can not, with a sound mind, extend my cash and time in the future.

IF YOU VOTE, I expect you to participate in the raffle!!! DON'T VOTE if you DO NOT plan to participate in the raffle!!! PLEASE!!!

EDIT} There will be at least 3 fellow FINFANS monitoring the drawing in order to keep it on the up-and-up...

:wink:Airfare included,can't go this year if I won anyways,but I do plan on going down to Miami in 07' to catch a game.Goodluck with the raffle FitM.

Btw nice pics,can't seem to shake this urge for a glass of milk.:evil:

PHINATIC13 said:
:wink:Airfare included,can't go this year if I won anyways,but I do plan on going down to Miami in 07' to catch a game.Goodluck with the raffle FitM.

Btw nice pics,can't seem to shake this urge for a glass of milk.:evil:

:sidelol: It makes what you are eating easier to swallow!!! Thanks for the well wishes bubba!

No luck with raffles, but hell. I'll give it a shot! Good luck with this GREAT offer!

Hey FITM
I see that you're not getting too many views. Would a Sticky help? Since it's for Finheaven maybe the Mods can help you out. maybe title it 'Raffle for Steelers/Fins tix to benefit Finheaven' that way people know what's going on by just looking at the title. I read the first thread thinking maybe you had just gotten a pair for yourself and were just excited about it.
If that still doesn't get the kind of response you were looking for, maybe just raffle off a pair or two of your set 'realtive to' (to quote Saban :lol: ) how many responses you get. That way those of us that are interested still get a shot at going to the game and you still get to raise a few bucks for Finheaven and sell your others for profit.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

A sticky would be awesome

This is an unbelivebable offer ! Jumpmaster, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty on this one :salute:
Will you be attending the game as well ?

Dolfndav34 said:
This is an unbelivebable offer ! Jumpmaster, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty on this one :salute:
Will you be attending the game as well ?

Yes, I plan on being there with my oldest son...

Back
Top Bottom