Last Chance for Miami/Pittsburgh Raffle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Chance for Miami/Pittsburgh Raffle

Will you Participate in any or all Raffle Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted b4 reading so take my vote out for the 25 cuz im still not sure

burghPhinFan said:
Hey FITM
I see that you're not getting too many views. Would a Sticky help? Since it's for Finheaven maybe the Mods can help you out. maybe title it 'Raffle for Steelers/Fins tix to benefit Finheaven' that way people know what's going on by just looking at the title. I read the first thread thinking maybe you had just gotten a pair for yourself and were just excited about it.
If that still doesn't get the kind of response you were looking for, maybe just raffle off a pair or two of your set 'realtive to' (to quote Saban :lol: ) how many responses you get. That way those of us that are interested still get a shot at going to the game and you still get to raise a few bucks for Finheaven and sell your others for profit.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:
Burgh... good ideas... Unfortunately, I can't change the tilte... However, the raffle per pair is a damn good idea! This raffle would have inculded 12 tickets, with a 13th given to the highest bidder, but maybe breaking it down may work better... We will see what happens by tomorrow evening...

Thanks for the input bubba!

Back
Top Bottom