Last chance to impress as preseason ends | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last chance to impress as preseason ends

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
With the possibility of the Dolphins last preseason game against the Saints game being cancelled.. DW knows it is time to make a decision on who will be the starting Qb. His decision will greatly impact the success and/or failures of this season... With all the turmoils and distractions this franchise has faced during this preseason... I can say that it is finally coming to and end..

There will be a time in everyones life when we are faced with decisions that will direct and/or alter our path to success or failure... This is the time for DW. There have been numerous reports and speculations from the Miami Herald that AJ Feeley is the coaches selection... No one really knows...

I found an interesting quote from USA Today: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-09-02-players-chance_x.htm
Miami coach Dave Wannstedt sounds as if he might just put Fiedler and Feeley in the backfield together.

"I feel very comfortable with both guys, I really do. It will work out," he says. "I don't know if we've gone through a season where you don't need two guys that can play. I am very comfortable right now with both guys."

With this pending decision.. DW now has his last chance to impress and make an impact on this organization and the Dolphins supporters. I wish DW and the Dolphins the best of luck for this upcoming season...

Back
Top Bottom