Last Mcpherson thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Mcpherson thread

KB21 said:
I wouldn't call him a rotten apple, but he's not a good quarterback at all.

What makes you think he's a bad apple, or a bad QB????the only times he's ever played QB he was awesome, and he's only what 20/21 years old and already has as much game experience as Feeley. And as far as his character issues.......... HE HAS NONE, have any of you seen the interviews???? This kid has his head on straight, and has a strong desire to succeed. He made one bad mistake, ONE, he was embarrased by it when it happened, felt bad, and even confessed before he had to to his coaches at FSU and he's served his punishment and moved on. Besides........yea what he did was wrong, and yea he got what he deserved, but.......... It's not nearly as bad as what some of the guys (BIG STARS TOO) have done in the NFL, Hell Everyone seems to love Mcmichaels still, and he smacked his pregnant wife around. Mcpherson is going to be a star!!!!!!

wazzy said:
Great player but I think Saban needs to test him like he did with Alex Smith by watching the tape with him and questioning him considering miami doesnt give a lot of time in the pocket and we need a good qb who can think fast

or a qb who can move fast physically and make defenders miss...aka adrian..although i would rather have a good decision maker over a good runner

Back
Top Bottom