Late night for Ricky and Davey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Late night for Ricky and Davey

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
clear.gif

It was pretty funny the first time I saw it. I think it was 3W who made it a couple weeks back......

Originally posted by BMarion31
It was pretty funny the first time I saw it. I think it was 3W who made it a couple weeks back......

It was 3W...but it was about 2 months ago....

:sleep:

when is forrest clump going to bring some new material to the table?

lmao. that was good. I think you have to much time on your hand whoever made that.

Ahhh...i didn't know that. Cool.

I wonder where he is this week? I figured he'd be in 7th heaven with us playing you guys but he is MIA.

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Ahhh...i didn't know that. Cool.

I wonder where he is this week? I figured he'd be in 7th heaven with us playing you guys but he is MIA.

Hey AWM, how`s it goin`? church/3W is on vacation. I`m sure he`s keepin` tabs on current events tho.

Hey Capt. Haven't talked to you in a while :D

It's going good. Just getting ready for winter. We should be getting our first snow anyday now.

Congrats on the win last night! Talk about a white knuckler!!!

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Hey Capt. Haven't talked to you in a while :D

It's going good. Just getting ready for winter. We should be getting our first snow anyday now.

Congrats on the win last night! Talk about a white knuckler!!!

Sure was a great game. To be honest, Bledsoe, Moulds and co. scare me a little this comming Sun.

I hope that we can get up physically and emotionally for the game and didn`t leave too much of ourselves on the bronco`s playing field.

btw, congrats on a great offense. I had picked you guys as my cinderella team this year. Good luck the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom