late round qb picks (d.j) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

late round qb picks (d.j)

primetime23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hey guys we been talking alot about early round first day picks on the qb position. What about any 2nd day qb to be drafted. You guys like any? I would like to pick up shockley with our 4th rounder. Or vick with one of our tons of 7th rounders

shockley is a big developmental guy that will probably be there in the 7th. same with vick.

then we got to pick one of them up, after all they have skills and we have 3 7th rounders, so why not

I saw we get Omar Jacobs in the 3rd round. This guy is going to be just what we need. Athletic, can make the throws. Only question about him is his release, but what QB doesn't have questions? I think his release will get worked on in the pro level and would love to have him here.

charlie whitehurst is an interesting kid, if we cant get Young or Cutler

Late rd WhiteHurst or the QB from Furman - Martin?

Shockley would be a HUGE reach in the 4th. We could take a chance in the 7th but I think we'll pick up a QB before then. Croyle, Jacobs, or Whitehurst maybe.

whitehurst, maybe Olson, Jacobs. but i doubt they will be there on day two. I think Vick might be an interesting pick with one of our 7th round picks, but that might be a stretch

D.J. shockley is not gunna be a NFL QB. I am going to say now that I don't even think he will make an NFL team. I have whatched him play many of times and thought that he was not that good.

i always thought shockley would be a good late round pick but it seems no one is hopfull about him like how i am. I saw him play few times he had good speed and good touch on the ball. I'll rather pick shockley over vick or anyone else thats a late round pick

I think Id still take Vick over him, even with the problems. Im not so high on Shockley

playmaker1 said:
I think Id still take Vick over him, even with the problems. Im not so high on Shockley

I would rather we draft neither one of them.

Back
Top Bottom