Late Season Odds for the Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Late Season Odds for the Miami Dolphins

Cowboys are a really good team when they show up. What helps us is that the week prior they are on the road in Buffalo and then on the road again for us. Maybe Dak will revert back to a turnover machine vs us lol
They're a completely different team at home...its night and day...even more-so than the Dolphins.

Right now, the odds are looking pretty spicy. We're seeing a team that's starting to gel at the right time, with the offense clicking and the defense showing up big when it matters. If we can keep this momentum going, there's no reason we can't make a serious playoff push. It's been a minute since we've seen the Dolphins make a deep run, and I have a good feeling about this squad.

Right now, the odds are looking pretty spicy. We're seeing a team that's starting to gel at the right time, with the offense clicking and the defense showing up big when it matters. If we can keep this momentum going, there's no reason we can't make a serious playoff push. It's been a minute since we've seen the Dolphins make a deep run, and I have a good feeling about this squad.

What the hell time did you start drinking today? This is a playoff push thread from last year.

The way our boys have been playing lately, it's been a wild mix of highs and lows. We're on the edge of our seats every game, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Slot77, you nailed it with your analysis.

The way Tua's been slinging the rock and the chemistry developing with the receivers is something special. And let's not sleep on the defense – those guys are out there playing like they’ve got something to prove. It’s been a long time coming, but it feels like the stars are finally aligning for us.

The way our boys have been playing lately, it's been a wild mix of highs and lows. We're on the edge of our seats every game, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Slot77, you nailed it with your analysis.

The way Tua's been slinging the rock and the chemistry developing with the receivers is something special. And let's not sleep on the defense – those guys are out there playing like they’ve got something to prove. It’s been a long time coming, but it feels like the stars are finally aligning for us.

….

Back
Top Bottom