Latest Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest Mock

DaPoppaP23

Starter
Reaction score
[mod] keep the draft threads in the draft forum [/mod]

on the foxsports.com latest NFL mock draft, it has miami selecting Jason Allen the safety from Tennessee... now i know that mock drafts are never right except for the first pick but does anyone know anything on Allen and if he would be a good pick for us...has anyone heard anything on the possible resign of Lance Schulters

ive heard of him but from what ive read hes not expected to go first round. in some mock drafts ive seen they have us taking jimmy from va tach(i hate that school with a passion) or chad from florida.

I would say that is a reach for a guy who in coming off a serious injury. I know I have him going to us in the 3rd, even though I doubt he will be there than.

IMO, Saban is planning to trade down and add picks unless someone really good falls.

csabe said:
IMO, Saban is planning to trade down and add picks unless someone really good falls.

i kinda in a way disagree b/c of all the trading up talks and i think young can be a smokescreen so someone else drops down to us or so we can move up for someone in particular. I Think hUff is high on our list possibly due to his defensive cordinator skills on the field and being able to disect every play before ithappens. seems like a polamalu.

most mock draft i've seen, have us drafting either jimmy williams or greenway..............i would go after j. williams

DaPoppaP23 said:
on the foxsports.com latest NFL mock draft, it has miami selecting Jason Allen the safety from Tennessee... now i know that mock drafts are never right except for the first pick but does anyone know anything on Allen and if he would be a good pick for us...has anyone heard anything on the possible resign of Lance Schulters

good player, but not at 16th...we should be able to get him by trading down

being a Vol fan, I can tell you Allen is a great player, in fact the only 2 players from that team that I would like in the pros are Allen and Mahelona.
Allen would be a gr8 addition for anyone

Allen is a good player. I wouldn't mind seeing us pick him up. He has shown incredible abilities still after his hip injury. He'll be a good player in the NFL.

Allen is coming back from servere knee injury...but he ran a 4.4 40 at combine. He is also a head hunter...we need that attitude on D but not with 16. I think we need to move down and pick up a #2. Forget arrington sign a vet cb and draft Lawson

allen

and by severe knee injury, you mean hip injury that he recovered from perfectly in five months...

He's a great player. Very quick and has a great nose for the football. He has great range and is a fearless, hard hitter. I think he would make a great saftey in the NFL even though he played corner in college.

wulffins said:
Allen is coming back from servere knee injury...but he ran a 4.4 40 at combine. He is also a head hunter...we need that attitude on D but not with 16. I think we need to move down and pick up a #2. Forget arrington sign a vet cb and draft Lawson

It wasnt his knee, it was hip surgery.

Back
Top Bottom