Latest Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest Mock

SR 7 said:
i kinda in a way disagree b/c of all the trading up talks and i think young can be a smokescreen so someone else drops down to us or so we can move up for someone in particular. I Think hUff is high on our list possibly due to his defensive cordinator skills on the field and being able to disect every play before ithappens. seems like a polamalu.

All the trading up talk is the smokescreen IMO. Huff is great, but we have no draft picks this year to use and trade up to get Huff in the top 7-10 picks.

From What I know and from what I have been reading, if there is anyone that I'm sure of is everybody is saying with the 16th pick we will be taking either Jimmy Williams of Virginia Tech or Tye Hill of Clemson both real good cover CB's

if we take a safety, i would like it to be ko simpson from south carolina. but i really think that saban and mueller will trade down unless they see someone major falling to us.

The thig about trading down is that you need a partner. I don't see alot of teams trying to trade up to #16. Jason allen would be a good pick for S if Huff and Ko Simpson are gone. He came bak from the hip injury fast and played great at both CB and S at the senior bowl. I think we're ok at CB, and a S or OLB would be great.

I would love it if the Dolphins would be able to draft MICHAEL HUFF...but I do believe that is nothing more than wishful thinking. The Dolphins would have to trade up to get him and I don't think we have the fire-power to move up high enough to get him (TOP 10). Huff could go as early as 6 to the 49ers and I doubt the Lions would pass on him at 9.

More realistically speaking...my second choice would be JIMMY WILLIAMS...it's very possible he could be there at 16...I believe the Falcons would have taken take him at 15 but now the Broncos hold that spot...

NOW...a name that we (Dolphans) should keep an eye on is DT-BRODRICK BUNKLEY from Florida St...This guy is true nose tackle and would be ideal in the 3-4 defense. Yeah, it's not a glamourous position...but if both HUFF and WILLIAMS are gone before 16...and the Dolphins draft BUNKLEY...I will be one happy camper!

UT has produced crap.

Jason Allen?

That UT program is in disarray and they haven't produced much other than overhyped nut jobs the last few years. Just ask Wannie. Besides the 02 class which had a few studs in the first round (haynesworth and henderson and stallworth finally did ok), You've had Jamal Lewis who quit on his team last year and couldn't find anyone interested in him as a free agent, Travis Henry (positive for Roids), Kelley Washington (one of the top recruits in the country who the Bengals don't want), Eddie Moore (need I say Moore) Kevin Burnett, R. Thompson, D. Goodrich, D. Grant, C. Coleman...these were all in the first three rounds. Allen has the measureables, but no way in the first round. Cromartie, Williams or Bunkley.

NPG said:
Allen has the measureables, but no way in the first round. Cromartie, Williams or Bunkley.

Your going to be one shocked puppy then. Lotta talk going around that he may crack the top 20 now that he's proven the hips fine.

We may be able to trade down. How bad does Pitt want LenDale White? They have tons of picks to trade. Also, Indy is needing a good back pretty bad. I love the idea of trading down. At the bottom of the first we could snag whichever of the first-round-grade LB's or DB's that are left and add a second rounder in the process. Does it matter whether it's Hill, Cromartie, or Allen, or Lawson, Greenway, Sims?

Why do people keep saying J williams is a cb, He is a saftey(dosn't have the hips). At the combine his interviews showed him to be emotionaly unstable. His pro day work out was also poor. He is now projected to be available in the 20-25 area, on most respected draft boards.

Back
Top Bottom